Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My angel Mackenzie with Coco and her favorite chihuahua blanket!!!

Chloe, get out of that bed and let me in it!!!

Why do you always hog everything Chloe???

Yes, this is more like it, I match the bed much better and I'm a lady!!!

This bed is the perfect size Mama!!!

Okay, okay, we can share the bed Chloe but try to behave!!!

Four sleeping pups, BLISS!!!

Oh Lily, that tickles!!!

I love you too!!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, how sweet! Chloe has really grown up since I last saw her....and she is absolutely gorgeous! Love the photos...looks like they love the new bed. :)

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
mackenzie is so pretty!! what a cutie xx

all your chis are sooo cute i love all of their beds xx they look so titchy.. what size clothes do they take when you dress them? xx

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww robin hunni thats so darn cute where did you find that cute bed i love it i love those 2 diva girls x

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Awww, how sweet! Chloe has really grown up since I last saw her....and she is absolutely gorgeous! Love the photos...looks like they love the new bed. :)
Isn't she sweet? Thank you. You saw her as a baby. She was only 1.3 lbs. at 12 months but has filled out to a nice 3.8 lbs. She's our chub!!! They love this bed, even poor Coop tries to fit into it but it's a little tight for him!!! I can't wait to see your new baby, he looks so friggin adorable. You must be dying!!!
mackenzie is so pretty!! what a cutie xx

all your chis are sooo cute i love all of their beds xx they look so titchy.. what size clothes do they take when you dress them? xx
Both littles are extra smalls, Chloe is thicker so if it's a really small small she can do it but not usually!!! Thanks honey, I knew you'd like the pics.
awwww robin hunni thats so darn cute where did you find that cute bed i love it i love those 2 diva girls x
Thanks sweetie. E-bay for 10 bucks including shipping. Too good to not get. I'm needing a couple of new beds so just sale watching. They are diva's aren't they???

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Awww, I love these pics!! Lily has such a sweetness, you can tell by looking at her face.

Love the chi blanket. I'm still on the lookout for one, but no luck.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
aww your chi's are just gorgeous Robin and that bed is lovely I like the crown on it. I could do with that gate / cordon thing you have in the pic of four sleeping pups. What do you call that so I can search for it online?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love the new bed Robin, and the girls look like they adore it. Lily & Chloe look like they are best of buds. How sweet! Coco looks so nice and cozy wrapped in the Chi blanket, and let's not forget cute Mr. Coop in his bed. They are all precious Angels! Love them all! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Robin, they are all beautiful!! I can't stand it! How can you??? The last pic of Chloe and Lily is just precious. They look like under cover trouble makers though. Lol. All sweet in the pic, but I bet those two are always getting into mischief.... together of course. Lol! What cuties!
Coco looks all comfy in her chi blanket. I wish I could reach right through my monitor and give her some snuggling. She's to cute!!!!
Mackenzie is such a beautiful girl. Your gonna be beating the boys off with a stick. You probably already have. Lol! ;) I bet you two have so much girlie fun together.
Last but certainly not least my beautiful boy Coop! His coat is amazing!! It's so shiny. That raw diet really is doing him good. I wish I could just love on him all day. I know I have told you this before, but he is just gorgeous. That's it, I'm moving to Ohio... I can't take it anymore!!! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awww, I love these pics!! Lily has such a sweetness, you can tell by looking at her face.

Love the chi blanket. I'm still on the lookout for one, but no luck.
Oh crystal thanks honey. Let me try to find you a link or something. Lily is the sweetest angel ever!!!
Robin....love
the bed and your gorgeous pack of bliss. You're
captions on the pics are great too.

Thanks Laura, I just adore your graphics, I look forward to them everyday!!!
Your furbabies are so cute i love them xxxx
I feel the same way about yours!!! Thank you so much. Aren't we lucky to have such precious angels???
ace beds mine would love that
It's like a big slumber party all day over here with the beds. My daughter who is 8 lines them up several times a day, it's so cute!!!
aww your chi's are just gorgeous Robin and that bed is lovely I like the crown on it. I could do with that gate / cordon thing you have in the pic of four sleeping pups. What do you call that so I can search for it online?
Over here they just call them safety gates. I would die without mine. Thanks Marie honey. Isn't that bed cute??? Can't beat ten bucks with shipping.
that picture of your chi's is so sweet I love their outfits
Ditto that!!!
I love the new bed Robin, and the girls look like they adore it. Lily & Chloe look like they are best of buds. How sweet! Coco looks so nice and cozy wrapped in the Chi blanket, and let's not forget cute Mr. Coop in his bed. They are all precious Angels! Love them all! :)
Thanks T. You know I feel the same way about yours. I just couldn't resist the pictures of the new bed. Even the fat orange cat tried to climb in there.
i love that bed too cute... all the pics are cute so hard to pick a fav..
Thanks Brandi honey. I adore this bed. Great deal!!!
Oh Robin, they are all beautiful!! I can't stand it! How can you??? The last pic of Chloe and Lily is just precious. They look like under cover trouble makers though. Lol. All sweet in the pic, but I bet those two are always getting into mischief.... together of course. Lol! What cuties!
Coco looks all comfy in her chi blanket. I wish I could reach right through my monitor and give her some snuggling. She's to cute!!!!
Mackenzie is such a beautiful girl. Your gonna be beating the boys off with a stick. You probably already have. Lol! ;) I bet you two have so much girlie fun together.
Last but certainly not least my beautiful boy Coop! His coat is amazing!! It's so shiny. That raw diet really is doing him good. I wish I could just love on him all day. I know I have told you this before, but he is just gorgeous. That's it, I'm moving to Ohio... I can't take it anymore!!! :)
Lisa, I would kill for you to live here!!! It'd be a chi party everyday!!! Thanks for your sweet words. I always try to get Coop in there just for you. The raw is suiting them, isn't it??? Their teeth and coats are amazing not to mention the little poopies!!! The "littles" do cause quite a stir over here but they have such fun. Coop is the sweetest boy on the planet.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts