Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More photos of Chloe and I managed to get a couple shots of her and Sera!

I must admit, she came off a little bratty when I first got her - but I think it may of been because of the shot she got that day, making her grumpy and sleepy! Now that she knows her do's and dont's she is such a sweetie! I love her so much! :D:D

I made her alot of sock sweaters, and in the photos I have them doubled because she was chilly. The one underneath was perfect, it has a cute little design on it and is nicely cut! The one on top that you can see was me rushing to keep her warm :oops: :lol:

I thought that photo was cute, two bums, one big and one small :lol:

Chloe fits under Sera quite nicely :)

Rawr! *Chomp*

ZzzZzz...

Peek-a-boo!

Snoor ..zz

Momma leave me alone! I wanna sleep!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hey! I found these on my own!! So you decided to name her Chloe!!!??!!! Hee! So fitting...she is absolutely precious. Do you have her nails painted?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kari: She is adjust quite well, I can tell she gets a little jealous some times. She isn't really mothering her, but more of a big sister. Plays with her and keeps her busy, and makes sure she isnt too rough! :)

Fibi's Mommy: Glad ya found them :p .. Yep decided to name her Chloe, i just thought it fit her so well! .. Nails painted, nope. Lol, i've actually had to look twice once and a while because it fools me as well! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts