Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe has been spending a lot of the summer visiting with her sister Sophie...she also made a new friend today. His name is Finneus and he is a chihuahua/shih tzu mix that a friend of mine recently got.

I have lots of photos so enjoy!

Chloe is air borne! lol she always does this its soo funny

The girls

Sophie and Chloe on an adventure

Sophie trying to run around like Chloe

Sophie tackling Chloe..she is so strong already

Chloe waterfall

Chloe at the lake

The girls at the pond (haha love this one)

Sophie- 15 weeks

Chloe with her new friend Finn

Isn't he just the sweetest little thing

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Awe Finn has the cutest face ever!! I love the pix, chloe airbourne is too funny! You always take the best pictures!! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Cathryn,

I get so excited when I see a thread of yours!!! I always know I'm going to get amazing pictures and see Coco's BFF, Chloe. I adore Sophie. She looks like a bundle of personality. Finn is so stinkin cute, I can't even stand it. His little face is killing me. Isn't it awesome to watch them interact??? I need to get some shots of my four. They will literally tackle each other and drag each other and it's too funny.

Wish I could take pics like you... I'd frame every one of them if I was you.

Glad all is well. Great pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I mirror everyone else's sentiments: you take the most beautiful pics. I don't know how in the world you manage to get the airborne pics. You must use a camera with no lag. Manual focus? SLR? Or just really good luck? :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Oh I just love your photos as well. I would post more often if they were that good. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awww you guys are so sweet. thanks a million..and yes I do have an SLR..its a Nikon D40...if I didn't have one i have no idea how i wold ever catch chloe zooming around..she is so fast that she is often a blurr on the SLR lol.

i will have to get some more action shots of the girls when i go visit my parents again this week. :):)

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Oh I just adore thene of her at the waterfall :)

It looks as though she has a wonderful life, it's lovely to see Chi's allowed to actually behave as the dogs they are!

Barbara x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts