Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I haven't been around lately...summer has been super busy so far. I figured I would post some recent photos of Chloe...she is enjoying summer and all the adventures we have been going on.

Playing in the swamps behind my parent's house

You all know how she loves to pose ;-)

A picture from a hiking trip we went on a week or so ago

Oh and Leroy wanted to show everyone how well he can swim... he just learned too lol!

He is crazzzyyyy!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh wow, that put a smile on my face! I loved every single one of your pictures! You are such a talented photographer. You should enter those in a contest. Seriously!! They are wonderful!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Chloe is beautiful! I love her pictures. She seems to really love doing outdoorsy things. I wish mine did.Lol!

Way to go Leroy!!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Chloe is such a good example of how much fun these sturdy little dogs can have. She really has a great tiem for herself. And she is the most photogenic girl we know--just gorgeous !

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I love Chloe time. Coco's been missing her BFF. As always, great pics. I always feel so lazy after reading your threads. You're always outside or hiking or doing something active. My pictures of my animals are all in my bed. LOL. She's beautiful as always Cathryn.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love Chloe time. Coco's been missing her BFF. As always, great pics. I always feel so lazy after reading your threads. You're always outside or hiking or doing something active. My pictures of my animals are all in my bed. LOL. She's beautiful as always Cathryn.
LOL! Trust me we have our lazy days... we slept in til 12 in the afternoon yesterday haha

Our goal this summer is to see how many trails/ camping trips we can go on... I just loveee being outside especially with the dogs. It's so fun to watch them run around and enjoy themselves.

I am so glad you guys enjoy my pictures because I really love sharing them with you all. :daisy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts