Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is now 10 weeks, 17 oz!

I took some photos of her today with my new camera! My Mom bought me a bran spanking new one because she lost the warrenty on my older one! :( I feel so bad, I didn't ask for a new one either, it was so nice of her! I must take very good care of this one. <3

Sorry for the differnt photo sizes, i was messing around with everything just to figure out the camera... Expect lots of photos, i'm going camera crazy!! I can't wait to get some nice shots in the day light! :D

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
She is a doll. I can't believe how tiny she is.
I LOVE the picture where she is eating and she turned around and stuck her tongue out at you!! :p

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Those are wonderful pictures. Really nice camera! She looks like she's smiling in the 4th pic. She is just adorable :D :D

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!! :D Angelab, Sasha~Sierra~Tia, Ms_P, Auggies Mom, Kari, & LuvmySkippy :D :lol:

Sugar.Geisha Aww of course I don't mind thats such a compliment :D

Teddy's mom :lol: Lol I know, she does that alot! Its too cute :D

chihuahua lover Thats one of my favorites! :lol:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
awww she's soo teeny and she looks so fragile too, hehe I'm sure Zero would ask her out but cant have him cheating on little Roxy now :wink: She's gorgeous and keep the pics coming

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
*squeal* How CUTE is she??? She's so tiny and adorable and perfect!!
Don't worry about overloading the board with pictures, I could look at Chloe pics every day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts