Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe summer is almost over!! Where did the time go.

"come on do i really have to take a photo with him"

Hanging with Sophie

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
What a great time they had.She looks so cold standing on the rock.Yes our summer is nearly over,but today it is HOT and Sunny.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
aw chloe it'll come back again sooner than you know it! it's okay girl ;) such nice pics i cant wait until ur winter ones i'm sure it'll be great! :D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I totally missed your pictures of your outdoor adventures. It is really cute how Chloe just loves the outdoors. My favorite pic is the 2nd one where Chloe is in the water lol. She looks like a nomad trying to find her way home.

I know I can't believe summer is almost over. Ecko and Mimi will definitely miss it because they hate the cold. At least they have a bunch of new fall/winter clothes they can wear ^^.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I think Chloe will handle the passing of summer better than most of us.
It looks like she had a great summer though.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooo, summer CAN'T be almost over!!!! It hasn't even really started here yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chloe looks pretty!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Chloe is as beautiful as ever! Im sure she will enjoy bounding through the snow as much as she enjoys basking in the sunshine being a true action girl.:D
Personally I cant wait for winter, me and the furkids will finally get to enjoy some proper walks. Back to being unbanned for the beach and not having to dodge footballs or grab Adam before he pee's on someones bag whilst they sit in the park? Bliss!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Amazing photos, and such a beautiful Model! Summer just flew by, didn't it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts