Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Wow, she is absolutely stunning. She's going to grow up into such a beautiful girl. That harness is adorable! I bought an XS step in Puppia harness for Gemma but it's HUGE on her and she slips right out of it. :( Maybe I should look for a ferret harness as well. I really don't want to have to walk her on a collar until she grows into her harness.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
she is adorable! XD just makes me even more excited to get my little chi next year! XD also her years! WOW lol x
Shannon, Thank you so much. It is fun having a little one around. I was really worried that Zoey would not like her but she loves her.

She is adorable!!!
Heather, Thank you so much. You know I love your whole gang.

Kay she is picture perfect. What a little beauty!
Awww Pam, Thank you.
Wow, she is absolutely stunning. She's going to grow up into such a beautiful girl. That harness is adorable! I bought an XS step in Puppia harness for Gemma but it's HUGE on her and she slips right out of it. :( Maybe I should look for a ferret harness as well. I really don't want to have to walk her on a collar until she grows into her harness.
Thank You Caitlin, I'm sure a ferret harness would work for you. I have used them with both Zoey and now with Chloe. Thank you for the kind comments.

Awww. What a little roly poly! She's too cute for her own good! :)
HaHa Thank you, yes she is a rolly poly. That made me giggle.

Awwww! She's so cute! And I may be a little biased, but I love her name ;)
My DH named her. Seems there are a few "Chloe's" on the board lately LOL

Chloe is just darling.How old is she? Congrats. Zoey was always a fave of mine. I think I have chi puppy fever.
Thank You. Chloe was 3 month's on the 10th.
Oh my! How sweet can this get???
Aww Carina, she is sweet, that's for sure LOL

aww she is Adorable!!!!!
Thank you Adrienne. Having one was fun having two is double the fun.

I'm going to die now. She's too cute to look at. I love her little face.
Please don't do that LOL She does have a cute little face huh? Thank you.

She is beautiful!
Jenn Thank you so much.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Kay, I am just head over heels absolutely in love! <3 <3 You are just lucky you live clean across the country from me or she just would not be safe!! I'd be stealin' me a little Chloe-girl. Every pic got sweeter and sweeter.

·
Registered
725 Posts
She is so pretty I just love the picture of her sleeping with her chewie in her mouth so sweet. Also that picture with her little pink dress on looks like she could be posing for the cover of doggie vogue LOL really pretty little girl.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts