Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As advised by our vet Chloe was able to go out into the big wide world 1 week after her 2nd vaccination. We're lucky enough to live right across the road from a huge park so I took Chloe and Axle for a play on saturday since it was a lovely 30 degree day (i believe that is 86 degrees for those of you working in farenheight). They had such a good time! Chloe looked so happy to have a run around and Axle looked like he really missed the park while he was housebound with Chloe (I felt mean leaving her behind when she couldn't go out so Axle had to put up with short walks around the block while I carried Chloe in my hoodie).

Here's what they thought of it:

Chloe - I'm finally outside! The freedom :)

Axle - My park, how i've missed you

The feeling of grass beneath our paws :)

Sniffing is an essential part of the park experience

Man it's hot, we need a rest in the shade

No really, it's too hot

I found a tap for them to have a drink from but they spent most of the time playing in the wather rather than drinking it. Might have to consider getting them a paddle pool when the hot weather really hits.

I have 2 weeks off over the Christmas/New year period so i'm looking forward to a lot more park time :)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Yea for Freedom !
Love the last pic of Axle hugging the earth ;)

It can't be too hot for my dogs. The cold is another story.
They won't see their beloved park for another 3 months at least.

·
Registered
227 Posts
How funny! I love the flat pup picture :)
Poppy is always laying around with her legs straight out behind her, it never ceases to make me smile

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That last pic is pretty much my favourite pic of Axle ever. He does it all the time. Sometimes i'll be walking him and all of a sudden i feel a dead weight on the end of the lead and it's him flat out on the grass. And yesterday Chloe copied him so it looks like i may be dragging 2 flat puppies around the park soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts