Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked Chloe up from the airport about an hour ago, and she is SO perfect! She came out of her crate giving us kisses. She had an accident in her crate, so we had to give her a bath when we got home. It is so hard to get a good picture of her because she is so squirmy. She is sooo little! Enjoy!!!

Look at that merle tail!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
awwww jessie chloes so freakin cute! i'm so happy for you. i cant wait to see more pics! how are the other 2 getting along with her? :D:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Finanlly!! OMG Chole is just so precious! man, her nose is merle too, so cute...

You sure stayed up late! Hopefully both you and Chloe got enough rest last night.

Same Q here - how are your other babies getting alone with Chloe?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Oh my she is sooooo cute. Now I want one too ^_^ I hardly have any decent pics of Yoshi when I first got her because she wouldn't sit still. All the ones I do have of her and sleeping pics :p

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww she is so beautiful!!! :D I'm so glad you have her now. How are Rylie and Madison getting along with her?

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We made it through our first night with her! Madison loves her already loves her... and Rylie is still pretty standoffish. She is getting better about Chloe, though.

We tried crating her last night... it didn't work! She snuggled up with Ian the entire night in bed:D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts