Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think she likes it because it almost looks like a laser pointer. I did have to turn the brightness up all the way for her to see it though. We left it going and she kept going back to it over and over and over. haha It's so cute!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I showed Brandon and he was like "oh I have something like that" and got his ipad game with insects that crawl all over the screen. He called Miya a few times and she didn't want anything to do with it haha. I am going to try that kitten game tho for suure!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I showed Brandon and he was like "oh I have something like that" and got his ipad game with insects that crawl all over the screen. He called Miya a few times and she didn't want anything to do with it haha. I am going to try that kitten game tho for suure!
Haha I was trying to find it and I downloaded the wrong one at first. She didn't want to have anything to do with it. She liked this one though!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Omg, I wish I had an iPad!!! Look at Chloe go! What a smart girl. She's adorable. I can't believe how much she has grown up from the pic in your siggy!
I know! I keep trying to get the perfect picture for a new siggy, but she's not the most photogenic, so I'm having some trouble! I think she's wayyy cuter in real life. Her snout always looks a lot longer in pictures or video than it actually is.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts