Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Cute photos! Did Chloe ever get close enough to the frog or did the frog jump away (LOL)?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMG I just had a vision of someone from the otherside opened the door and the frog getting squashed...heehee good job it didn't.
I love frogs, I was always catching them when I lived in the country.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
very cute :D cool close-up too :wink:

i remember seeing something on tv about a dog getting really sick after eating either a toad or a frog...now that i think about it it was dog the bounty hunter's pup.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When she would get too close I would tell her to get away lol She wanted to play with him and he didn't seem mind lol He just sat there.. I think he thought he was hiding! lol
I know the Bufos are posonions.. I'm pretty sure that's not one but we do have them here so I always have to watch they don't too close to any frogs. We have those frogs everyywhere here. I have no idea where they go during the day but at night they all come out! And they leave huge chi sized poops in the pool area and my mom yells at me thinking it's my dogs :lol:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Those pics are too funny:) I have a Weim that eats them:-( He has never gotten sick thankfully:) I try to get them away from him but he swallows them fast when he sees me coming:-(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts