Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was teasing my daughter yesterday and telling her I was going to rename Chloe to Cuatro (Spanish for Four) because I swear almost every single time Chloe goes poo she leaves four little turds. It is hysterical - not two, not three, not five, but four! So last night when she pooped I simply told my daughter "Cuatro! Cuatro!" and she knew exactly what I was talking about! :D So Cuatro is my new nickname for the little stinker.

Oh and by the way the pineapple juice is working WONDERFULLY!!!! Chloe has not once ate her poo and she only picked it up in her mouth the first couple of times and then dropped it. Only down side - the pineapple does tend to make her poo smell like rotted fruit. LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ha-ha, too cute! So glad to hear the PJ is working. :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gotta try that pineapple juice... how much do you give in her food and how many times a day?
I just drizzle a little tiny bit over her food (probably like about 1 tablespoon). I was putting it on her food with both meals, but just one meal seems to be doing to trick now and I usually put it on her morning meal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts