Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe is not happy about her new outfit - I think the matching hat and panties are a little much for her liking, but of course I think she looks adorable!

I'm giving you the stink eye for making me wear this get up!

What our Moms don't put us poor Chi's through - Geez!

Fine I will pose pretty for one picture but I refuse to look at you!

Seriously Mom enough already - put that darn camera down and take this thing off of me!

Any other Chi out there feel my pain?

Maybe if I pretend I'm asleep she will give up!

UGH no such luck with the sleeping trick - Fine I looked now will you take this thing off of me!!!

More to follow.............

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FINALLY she took that darn hat and panties off of me!

Just how many pictures are you going to take?

MOM, please no more pictures!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Naw what a doll! That dress is just too cute!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Omg that fourth one down has me cracking up! She does not look happy LOL. She looks too precious though. What a pretty collar :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Yep, Gretels got the same torture treatment today!

You'd think we were killing them the way they act

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She may not be very happy about her outfit, but she sure does look sweet in it! So very cute!!! :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope she doesn't look happy at all, maybe she don't like the bonnet lol
Yea she is fine with dresses, t-shirts, etc...., but Heaven forbid you put a hat on her and I think what really freaked her out was the panties because as soon as those went on she litterly froze in place and kept giving me the evil eye. LOL

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She looks so cute (but unhappy, aw) in it!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Yea she is fine with dresses, t-shirts, etc...., but Heaven forbid you put a hat on her and I think what really freaked her out was the panties because as soon as those went on she litterly froze in place and kept giving me the evil eye. LOL
That's how my girls are, they will allow me to let them wear dresses, t-shirts but when it comes to the hats and little butt wear ...they give me the stink eye too. Like you said, of course we think they are adorable in it! lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts