Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, Chloe got a new collar today with a tag on it. She has never worn a tag before. It took both me and my boyfriend working together to even get the collar on her and this was her reaction.

Here's a picture of her collar. I absolutely couldn't get a picture of her wearing the collar because of her reaction.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
lol So cute. Babushka had the same reaction to hers, she looked like a bucking bronco trying to get it off. Silly little dogs, aren't they?

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
She's very cute. Don't worry it is a normal reaction, just do not give into her
little "fits" so to speak. Make her wear the collar around the house for practice,
she will get used to it eventually. It's an adorable collar by the way, love the pink! :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It really surprised me actually because she's worn a collar, harness, and dresses and acted like it didn't phase her one little bit! I think it's the tag that's bothering her. Now she's walking around with the tag in her mouth so it won't jingle. Haha

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Lol I remember Cuddles actted like that when we put a collar on her. I wonder if its the jingling sound that's doing it. Love the collar by the way. I want t get one like that for daisy.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Lol! That's so cute. I haven't tried a charm on a collar yet for Gemma, but she was freaked out enough when I put a collar on that was too big that hung a little in front of her. I don't think she'd do so well with a charm. I have to get her accustomed to just a plain collar first!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Cute reaction. All mine had collars before but freaked when they got tags that made noise. Claude would walk around with his in his mouth too.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Haha, such a funny little girl! Odie does that too with tags. There are bites marks all over hers. Usually she ignores it after awhile, but if she's bored she goes a little wild with it.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
She is like wild little pony trying to get the saddle off lol.. to cute

1 - 17 of 17 Posts