Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Omg I love the shirt!! And the chewy looks HUGE next to her!
I agree with Alisha, keep the pics comin'!!

Psst, is Rylie warming up to her?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Post all you want of Chloe. I just love her. She is so darn cute. I love the new siggy too. It looks great. We'll have to have one made our our grandchi Bean and now our new baby boy, Ace (I think). Still deciding on his name. I can't believe it's taking us this long to figure it out!
Who made your siggy, Jessie?

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rylie is getting a little better about her. She will growl at Chloe when she comes near her when she is sleeping, and Rylie will steal toys out of her mouth. They both love doing zoomies togehter, though!

Azusaheart- Jen (Teddy's mom) made my siggy. She does a great job, I love it!

The flossie is sooo huge compared to her! I felt bad getting them for Rylie and Madison, and not Chloe, but it will probably take her about a year to make it through that thing! She weighs 2lbs, and can't even eat tiny puppy cookies!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww Chloe is soo cute. :D She looks adorable in her little shirt. My girls love the flossies too! Argh, all these cute puppy pictures make me want to get a puppy now! ;)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
such a cute top :D

what kind of a chew is that i've never seen one before, she sure seems to love it :p

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Teddy's mom said:
such a cute top :D

what kind of a chew is that i've never seen one before, she sure seems to love it :p
The chew is called a Flossie, I get the ones made by Merrick. They are great for their teeth, and they go crazy for them!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Chloe is sooooooooooo adorable!! I love the new shirt, she's just gorgeous!

You are really going to need to stop posting pictures, I'm becoming insanely jealous & Daniel isn't giving into my Chi urge. :?

·
Registered
272 Posts
She is such a cutie! Love seeing her pics. Harley loves his "twisties" too. We have to constantly keep them for him or he will chew up the house. When we run out he will still run to the counter where we usually keep them and beg and whine for one.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
aww chloes adorable! i bought my 2 each a flossie, they love them. Oscar is a little piggy he loves to eat! great pics jessie! :thumbleft:

·
Banned
870 Posts
How did you manage to get the shirt on her?? I tried to put a shirt on Yoshi last night, and when I got it on him finally, he just stood there looking away from me! Didn't even want to look at me or be near me! He didn't want to play or anything! And I was so happy to find a shirt that fit him!! :(

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Piggiepi said:
How did you manage to get the shirt on her?? I tried to put a shirt on Yoshi last night, and when I got it on him finally, he just stood there looking away from me! Didn't even want to look at me or be near me! He didn't want to play or anything! And I was so happy to find a shirt that fit him!! :(
Chloe actually didn't mind the shirt:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts