Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of "Chloe" at 8weeks. She weighed a whooping 7 1/2onces! :shock: She looks like a little mouse. Have you ever seen such a tiny little face???? The first picture is of her full grown! What a big girl! :wink:

sandra
www.chloescustomharness.com

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Too cute

You are right she is absolutely adorable!! You just want to pick her up and plant kisses all over :wave:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She weighs 3pounds now. She will be two years old in Oct. She never lets the boys forget that she is "THE BOSS!! :wink:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Glad you put that warning on there. At least I was partially prepared for how cute she is and was. I just can't imagine how small she was and still is. Gorgeous!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i have to ask, since chiwi is going to be the smaller size and i know my chubby bubby is going to be on the larger scale what are your boys weights and how was it introducing? who came first?

i should really start a new thread on that question cause i am nervous about having a larger and smaller chi......i want advice...

·
Registered
493 Posts
She was and is beautiful ! :love10: What a shiny coat ! I love black chis.
And what a darling little munchkin she was. :love5: Had to save them to show the hubby.

Lovely to have shots of her as a puppy. Wish we had some of Sophie. :sad10:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts