Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mylo is three months old and he is a chihuahua/shih-tzu mix. When i got him at 10 weeks he was all white. Now he is getting a brown line all the way down his back and tail. He also is getting a white/black face and there is a distinct line on his head.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
as they grow they do change colours as new hair comes in by the time hes 6 months you should know what colour he will stay, lol I love how the word censor has made him a crap zu instead of a s hitzu :lol:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Nathalie25 said:
Mylo is three months old and he is a chihuahua/crap-zu mix. When i got him at 10 weeks he was all white. Now he is getting a brown line all the way down his back and tail. He also is getting a white/black face and there is a distinct line on his head.
DO you mean a Chi/Shih tzu mix? :lol:
I know Shih tzu can change their colors. I am on a forum where this lady had a fairly dark tzu and as she would get him groomed he would come back lighter and lighter until he was snow white :shock:

·
Registered
321 Posts
:wave: Hello well Porsha is changing too :? she is getting a little darker and she is getting freckles around her nose. But we all change with age hahaha :lol: i guess dogs do to :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
The same happened with Zeus. He was all blue as a puppy, but then when he got older, he got a brindle stripe on his back. I looked through his records and found his grandparents on his father's side were both brindle.

·
Registered
33 Posts
mina's fur got real dark..i used to be able to see the red in her but now, she looks more brown with a very wide black strip down her back. and her markings changed a bit too. she has a white, black,and brown strip down her muzzle and she looks like a racoon with the cream colored mask and dark brown around the eyes and now she has a black nose with a dark pink strip down the middle. i love her markings. it's very unusual. her father is blue and her mother is red. i'm surprised that i don't have a purple dog :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts