Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
ohmygoshhestoocuteformetolookatorputspacesbetweenmywords!!!

I want you to know that I actually scream and clap when I see pictures of him. The only other dog I do that for is Cooper. If I could afford another puppy, he would SO be living at my house!!!! ... whether you liked it or not! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cooper said:
ohmygoshhestoocuteformetolookatorputspacesbetweenmywords!!!

I want you to know that I actually scream and clap when I see pictures of him. The only other dog I do that for is Cooper. If I could afford another puppy, he would SO be living at my house!!!! ... whether you liked it or not! LOL
Define "afford"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Cooper said:
ohmygoshhestoocuteformetolookatorputspacesbetweenmywords!!!

I want you to know that I actually scream and clap when I see pictures of him. The only other dog I do that for is Cooper. If I could afford another puppy, he would SO be living at my house!!!! ... whether you liked it or not! LOL
Define "afford"
LOL you're evil. :D Afford as in vet bills, feeding, everything that comes with owning a dog. I only work 4-6 months out of the year steadily, so funds are scarce around my house year-round. And with Cooper's upcoming surgery and the possibility of having the third leg operated on, funds are REALLY scarce.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Kari said:
He looks like Cooper did when he was a baby! :D
I know... Cooper had white on all feet but that's about the only difference. And Jolie's mom is being mean to me.... she keeps showing pictures of him and making me want to drive to Oklahoma. :(

But if she didn't show me pictures of him, I'd probably drive there anyway, just to see him. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cooper said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Cooper said:
ohmygoshhestoocuteformetolookatorputspacesbetweenmywords!!!

I want you to know that I actually scream and clap when I see pictures of him. The only other dog I do that for is Cooper. If I could afford another puppy, he would SO be living at my house!!!! ... whether you liked it or not! LOL
Define "afford"
LOL you're evil. :D Afford as in vet bills, feeding, everything that comes with owning a dog. I only work 4-6 months out of the year steadily, so funds are scarce around my house year-round. And with Cooper's upcoming surgery and the possibility of having the third leg operated on, funds are REALLY scarce.
Sigh....maybe someday little Boomer will understand,,~~and his first word was "Cooper" too~~ not momma,,,or daddy,,,it was "Cooper",,,i swear that's what Boomer said...first word..|cooper|
:twisted: :twisted: hee hee~~snort!~ :twisted: :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
You should be ashamed of yourself, making me cry like this. :cry:

I really, really, really, really would be more than happy to give little Boomer a home if I thought I could afford another addition to the vet bills or if I thought I could cut corners somewhere and make myself afford vet bills. He's almost ready to find a home, isn't he? :(

But, of course, you're going to keep him so I can love him from afar, right?? <hint, hint>

Keep shoving him in my face. I might have to go find another job so I can afford him. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Seems to me Tulsa and Austin aren't that far apart when you think about it. Maybe another job isn't a bad idea. :dontknow:
Oh gawd... not you too!! I'm not going to have a chance!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cooper said:
You should be ashamed of yourself, making me cry like this. :cry:

I really, really, really, really would be more than happy to give little Boomer a home if I thought I could afford another addition to the vet bills or if I thought I could cut corners somewhere and make myself afford vet bills. He's almost ready to find a home, isn't he? :(

But, of course, you're going to keep him so I can love him from afar, right?? <hint, hint>

Keep shoving him in my face. I might have to go find another job so I can afford him. :)
Boomer isn't quite ready to go anywhere as he isn't even 6 weeks old. I believe that you would love to take him and i believe you when you say you can't, i was just acting goofy, which i'm inclined to do alot! :) I will more than likely not keep Boomer though as my hubby would have a stroke and that would interfere with his ability to go to work everyday. :laughing6: He complains that out our house has been taken over by animals. The :crybaby:. I can't imagine why he feels this way. :shock: :?: But maybe it can be a stipulation that the new mom has to have a computer and has to join chihuahuapeople.com and has to update frequentltly or all bets are off! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Rachael Polachek said:
Seems to me Tulsa and Austin aren't that far apart when you think about it. Maybe another job isn't a bad idea. :dontknow:
Oh gawd... not you too!! I'm not going to have a chance!!
Actually, no. :) I don't really think anyone should be pressured into adopting a dog or having a baby. Big decisions and very personal ones at that. If you can't afford another dog, then you just can't afford it. Cooper's turned out to be a high maintenance kinda guy and he has to be your first priority (well, after OmaKitty, that is). :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rachael Polachek said:
Seems to me Tulsa and Austin aren't that far apart when you think about it. Maybe another job isn't a bad idea. :dontknow:
Yea,,,what you said! Except, i don't live in Tulsa. I live in Ardmore and that's 3 1/2 hours closer to Austin! :toothy4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
You are all off your rockers.

That's why I love you so. :love4:

And I think that's a great idea about Boomer's new mom, whoever it turns out to be. They MUST be a member of this forum and post new photos daily. I like that. I like it a lot. :)

Wait... even better. In addition, they must have family, friends or a reason to come to Austin at least once a year, too. Yeah, they've gotta come to Austin.

Pardon me while I go plot the kidnapping.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cooper said:
You are all off your rockers.

That's why I love you so. :love4:

And I think that's a great idea about Boomer's new mom, whoever it turns out to be. They MUST be a member of this forum and post new photos daily. I like that. I like it a lot. :)

Wait... even better. In addition, they must have family, friends or a reason to come to Austin at least once a year, too. Yeah, they've gotta come to Austin.

Pardon me while I go plot the kidnapping.
You are sooo funny! No wonder Cooper looks at the camera the way he does when you take his picture. It's always like "There she goes...AGAIN!" :sign5:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
heehee... the secret is I take a treat and stick it in my bra. He looks at me like "Hey!! What's up with that?" and *flash*

I'm always assured he's looking in the direction of the camera, at least.

And I don't know if we're the only ones up ... I've been up all night; can't sleep. Thinking about waking up Coop and going for coffee.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cooper said:
heehee... the secret is I take a treat and stick it in my bra. He looks at me like "Hey!! What's up with that?" and *flash*

I'm always assured he's looking in the direction of the camera, at least.

And I don't know if we're the only ones up ... I've been up all night; can't sleep. Thinking about waking up Coop and going for coffee.
OMG! That is hilarious! And it SO explains the look on his face, which is, by the way way, adorable. Up all night? Whew! But what cracked me up is that Cooper didn't lose any sleep just because you did!
("Thinking about waking up Coop and going for coffee.")
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top