Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh no, she didnt actually drink chocolate milk..I should have clarified that.
The chocolate on her upper lip is actually the color of her fur! She has a chocolate spot that goes across her lip and my husband always calls it her chocolate milk mustache lol Its really does look like it though!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry of to worried you guys! I would never give my girls milk..or chocolate milk at that! I just thought her little chocolate smudge on her lips is too cute not to share! And yeah, my daughter Sophie has had quite a few of her own chocolate milk mustaches lol

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aw Im sorry guys! I swear I wouldnt give my chi's chocolate milk..you can see her chocolate milk mustache in other pics..its just her coloring :) Its a unique spot!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
How adorable! Like those "Got Milk?" commercials :)

Sorry to hijaack the thread. I am guilty of giving my girl a bit of cows milk now and then (and yogurt). Its not alot, just enough to lap maybe 10 times with her toungue. Is it very harmful? It does not seem to bother her and she likes it. Should I be put in bad chi mama prison? I will stop giving her the occasional drink, but my vet had said she can have a bit of it now and then. I trust you girls more!

Now this thread has given me a chocolate craving...:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts