Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if you had to choose another pet (other than A CHIHUAHUA) what would your choice be and why?:toothy10: :dog::homework:

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
If I HAD to choose anything else, it would be a mini french bulldog!! I've always wanted one, and actually almost adopted one before we found Leo. But I've read so many terrible and sad stories about their health issues so I couldn't give in! ;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
If I HAD to choose anything else, it would be a mini french bulldog!! I've always wanted one, and actually almost adopted one before we found Leo. But I've read so many terrible and sad stories about their health issues so I couldn't give in! ;)
Thats what my answer was going to be! They are so cute! If not a french bulldog, I'd probably get a dalmation. But because of their health issues as well, I decided on Zeus. :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
I would probably get a pomeranian, I think they are so cute. Not as cute as our fur babies though, lol!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I absolutely ADORE my chihuahuas,but I'd love to have a toy poodle,and do the trimming myself.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would probably get a pomeranian, I think they are so cute. Not as cute as our fur babies though, lol!
Ive got a friend who has 2 poms and they are beautiful!!The boy is red and girl is black.The boy is a little bigger than the little girl.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I'd get a beagle. I had one as a child for 12 wonderful years. Best dog ever. Also the most frustrating dog ever. Eventually I am going to get one, but living in an apartment with a howling hound sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd get a beagle. I had one as a child for 12 wonderful years. Best dog ever. Also the most frustrating dog ever. Eventually I am going to get one, but living in an apartment with a howling hound sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
We have 2.Good dogs!Betsy and Droopy

·
Registered
235 Posts
Erm I would have to say I would be stuck in between a Pomeranian and Pug. I never got a Pomeranian because of the long hair and Pug didn't happen because of the health issues. But when I older I would love to get one of each, when I have more experience with dogs and I have more time.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am a die hard chi lover, but if i were to get another breed it would be a yorkie. I think they are adorable.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
If it were any animal, I would get a horse. I have ridden and shown horses my entire life until I started college 2 years ago, but my family couldn't afford for me to have my own horse. When I can afford it, I will go back to riding and have my own!

If it were a dog... I'm not sure. My dad owned a Rottweiler that was the best dog on the planet. He was huge and looked frightening but was the sweetest dog. So maybe a Rottweiler.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I want another French mastiff best dogs ever!! My fave dogs! Hubby's BFF got one a few months ago and it kills me it's not my dog lol!

I think we might get a Doberman in the near future! After watching videos posted here and YouTube and reading about them I think I'm in love!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I'm not really a cat person but exotic shorthaired cats are the most adorable things (apart from Chi's of course). They are like a persian with a short coat and their faces are just so comical I think one would be great to have around just to lighten the mood.

·
Registered
277 Posts
We had actually been dead set on getting a French Bulldog until we came across Brew at a shelter. I wouldn't really like an Italian greyhound or Chinese Crested Powderpuff. I also someday really want chickens and cows :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Did someone say Doberman?! Ripley is awesome, but very time consuming! I've always wanted a big dog. I love animals in general, I can't pick just one. Although I not a fan of long haired pets. I'd like to get a hedgehog one day.

"That pancakes' not big enough or both of us!"

Snoozin' with Snarf

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I would really love an Oriental Shorthair cat. Although, I have recently discovered a fondness within me for Malteses after seeing little Ava here. She is so cute!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts