Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
LOVE IT!!!

BTW...no such thing as Chopper burn out:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
How Awesome! What have none of these people been at a bike ralley? I would love to see Chopper do a burnout! Ha Ha:) Keep sharing. I love it.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
What a great video! We l-o-v-e Chopper. He is an awesome little chi. There is no such thing as Chopper burnout. Keep the photos and videos coming. Chopper needs an agent to sign him up for Hollywood. :D

P.S. Traci, how did you video tape it while riding on the Harley?

·
Registered
803 Posts
OM MY GOD brilliant absolutely brilliant way to go Chopper.TRACI NO SUCH THING AS CHOPPER BURN OUT WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT GIRL

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys for all the compliments, I just know I have posted a lot of things lately and this was basically the same as the last post just all together...but I thought the song rocked LOL.

P.S. Traci, how did you video tape it while riding on the Harley?
I used my little cannon camera with the recorder on it. It takes up to 5 minutes of video at a time I think (something like that). I just held my arm out LOL. It wasn't easy believe me...I like having two hands on Chopper that is why the clips were short. I usually hold his lead with one hand and his harness with the other.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I used my little cannon camera with the recorder on it. It takes up to 5 minutes of video at a time I think (something like that). I just held my arm out LOL. It wasn't easy believe me...I like having two hands on Chopper that is why the clips were short. I usually hold his lead with one hand and his harness with the other.

Wow! You are g-o-o-d, Traci. The video clip looked great. I couldn't have done it myself.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts