Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey girl! A while back you were looking for different foods to add to Huly's rotation because he is allergic to fish if I remember correctly? I told you I would be on the lookout--sorry it has taken a while I stay so busy with the grandbaby, kids, hubby & his business, his mom's surgery, etc. Have you ever heard of DNA? It's short for Dried N Alive. It is an air dried raw for dogs and cats. The cat formulas have beef and liver with no fish oil whatsoever in it. The chicken and liver and turkey and rabbit both had salmon oil down in the list of ingred. :foxes15: The price is comparable to ZP. Also, if you get Whole Dog Journal, in the last two issues they have listed several dehydrated and air-dried raw foods, I just haven't had a chance to look at them all yet. The ones I did look at that on first look I was impressed with are screamin' expensive. Anyway, hope this helps.

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
Awesome! I will check them out! He just gets tired of the same thing all the time so I try to change things up on him here and there but it is so hard as he is allergic to so much!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for thinking of my boy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts