Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Oh you girls sure did surprise me with those wonderful presents! Wow! :p
You are both unbelievable, you know that?! ;)
Thank you my friends! :daisy:

I made a video of me opening the surprise package...

I'm sorry it's long, and I'm sorry for my silly voice, I was just so happy, I could not believe you girls did this.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
LS, you are too darn cute. And so is Chanel! You have such a sweet voice. I had a big, stupid smile on my face the whole time I watched that video. :p

That was so sweet of Christie and Elaine. Chanel is a lucky little lady, but she deserves it all!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Caitlin, lol, thank you! I could not believe my eyes, I felt like a little kid.
It was so exciting that someone thought of me and my little monkey, lol...
so thoughtful and kind. :) I'm still smiling from it.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, i really Loved the video!!! i'm really happy that the dress looks like a perfect fit and looks so pretty on Chanel :) . cute how she loves her toy too !!
i have to tell you , this was Christies idea. She wanted me to help her pick out something for Chanel and i asked her if i could get in on this too so it would be from both of us :D.

sorry it got there so early. it only took 3 days this time to get to you! and i'm always nervous that things are going to get stuck in customs. Christie and i decided , better early than late.

:eek:ccasion4: Have a Happy Birthday Chanel !
love,
Elaine, Minnie, Tootsie, Peyton , and Latte

p.s. LS, you do not have a silly voice. Your voice is really nice

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
what a nice surprise for you and Chanel...she looks adorable in that dress....already for a tennis match :daisy: Looks like she is going to give that toy a good roughing up...she was ready to shake it and run :D

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
So glad y'all like it! Loved the video and your voice is perfect! Don't let Elaine fool you it was both if us 100%! I hope y'all enjoy the gift and happy early birthday Chanel.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You know girls, it's 1:20am now, and I'm still thinking about how nice of a
gesture that was. I mean everything was so thought through, the size is
perfect, the toy is in my favorite color haha, the wrapping was adorable,
the card with the long haired Chi on it is great, the surprise of it all was
too much fun. I still can't get over the fact that someone thought of little
old me and my Chanel, it's just too nice. Thank you once again.

And to all you girls that left nice comments, thank you too.

Everyone on here is just too sweet. It's really a good feeling to come by the
forum at the end of a long hard day, chat, laugh, look at pics...it's so relaxing
and pleasant. Good times. :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That was very sweet of Elaine and Christie. LS, I loved seeing all three of your dogs come running to see what you were calling Chanel for--that was so cute! Chanel is sooooo well-behaved as well as beautiful. You can be so proud of you pack! What birthday fun!!!!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
That was so cute! Chanel, Rocky and benji are so cute! I love how they all came to see what was going on, and Chanel running away with the toy and the tag still on it! Lol!
Happy birthday chanel, you look very lovlely in your new dress, and have fun with your new toy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts