Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oakley got a "teaser" from her secret santa today...! Whoever they are they are on top of their game! They said more to come so I guess we will find out who it is later?? But whoever you are, THANK YOU!

Both fit PERFECTLY...I'm so happy! I was surprised they fit, too!

She loves them, although she wasn't pleased about the pictures...she got all excited and danced around and then stuck her neck out which is her way of asking me to put the clothes on :) Its so cute.

Even hubby admits, this is just TOO CUTE!

It has her name on it :-D

Soooo whoever you are -- THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY :) She has had the little shirt on all night because we just get a kick out of it. Its too cute. She says she already feels spoiled :-D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww! I love it! They fit perfectly.
Wow! Good job SS! What a lucky little girl. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay what awesome gifts!! :hello1: That Oakley tee is seriously TOO cute!! I LOVE it! She looks so cute in pink too. I love the other sweater too, what a perfect fit on both of them. And it always makes my day seeing sweet little Oakley! :D

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Great sweater and top...Oakley looks just adorable in them...very nice job Secret Santa.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
What a great teaser gift! i love the t shirt! That is such a cool Idea!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What an awesome gift! Oakley looks precious in her new clothes! The personalized T is adorable! :) Way to go SS!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You have a very generous and sweet secret santa Oakley!!! Woo Hoo! Those shirts are darling!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts