Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welll we put our christmas trees up and bruiser is just like a cat trys to get in the tree and pull the ornaments off lol! And we have a singing snowman and soon as he sees it wether its on or off he just stands barking at it lol! Bambi doesnt seem to notice them though.

Its bruisers first christmas/winter too,last night we got lots of snow so I walked him for the first time and he LOVED IT! chasing the snow and running round and round,skidding everywere like a mad dog haha was very cute :)Couldnt get him to come in then,while bambi doesnt even want to touch wt floors nevermind snow ha.

Did anyone else take their dogs out in the snow last night or have any storys to tell !

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That's so cute! lol Too bad we don't have any "real" snow yet!

Shayley could care less about a singing snowman OR the snow! She just wants to come inside for the most part... As for Kizzie well she is always a different story! lol She LOVES the snow! She jumps in it, licks it, rolls in it...anything you can do with snow she does! As for singing snowmen or any other things we have out she's barks at them and RUNS! She's such a tough pup but at the same time a baby! lol She's funny!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Took Pippi out for a walk in it this afternoon, she loved the snow, but once her paws started to get cold she really wasnt happy!

Not put our decorations up yet - When we do though I would bet money on Maisie stealing the decorations off the tree! Anything she can get her paws on thats even vaguely like a toy she claims as her own!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
LOL Jasper could really care less about the tree...he is more into the outdoor
decorations that light the yard at night. Hannah on the other hand has a major dislike
for our stuffed jingle puppy. Other than that the tree nor the decor phase her.
Snowball (our cat) is a whole different story. I'll leave it to your imagination.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I put up a table tree 3 ft tall where they are...that way no temptations. Our big trees are out of reach to them. As to snow----we get it here so seldom. Lady is the only one that doesn't run and play in it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
This will be Maya's first Christmas, and hopefully she'll accept the Christmas tree, lol. She barks at anything that is out of place! We've had a couple of snow falls already, which is not typical for us. The first snowfall resulted in temperatures plumeting to around 0 degrees F, so none of us enjoyed being outdoors. But we had more snow for Thanksgiving, with temps around 30F, and Maya did enjoy playing in the snow. I just had to clear a spot for her to go potty since the snow was around 5-6 inches deep!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I put the tree on a short table with a nice tablecloth. It worked out fine. The lady across the road from us has more Crimbo decorations than Disneyland. Some of the things are animated, took Rico a bit if time to get used to all of that,,,

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
With 5 cats....we always put an exercise pen around the tree so they can't climb in there and destroy things.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
None of my pups, or cat mess with the tree. But the cat does like to lay under it. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts