Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered what were all feeding our pups for Christmas dinner, do you guys do something special or not??

The girls will have partially scrambled egg with a bit of chicken and shell mixed in for breakfast and for dinner are having the turkey neck and giblets (obviously not all of it lol)

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Poor old Simba doesn't get anything different than what he always does as he has a weak stomach,Lily will get some turkey,that i will put in a doggy bag and sneak it out for her,the cat will be in the cattery but i'm told she will get a xmas present from the owner.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Between the cats and dogs, they'll get the giblets from the turkey, (neck is for the two dogs though!) for dinner, breatfast will be some turkey meat and possibly a bit of bone-in chicken.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Poor old Simba doesn't get anything different than what he always does as he has a weak stomach,Lily will get some turkey,that i will put in a doggy bag and sneak it out for her,the cat will be in the cattery but i'm told she will get a xmas present from the owner.
I forgot you're away how exciting!!

I have a weak stomach here too in fact she's been throwing up again :(
Mine will get what they normally have plus a bit of turkey as a treat.

O and anything else the kids drop and they get to before I can pick it up!
Lol at the kids!! No nasty goose this year??
Between the cats and dogs, they'll get the giblets from the turkey, (neck is for the two dogs though!) for dinner, breatfast will be some turkey meat and possibly a bit of bone-in chicken.
I wouldn't give bone in chicken if they are having neck they will get constipated neck is v bone heavy!!

Worse bit is getting the neck out blurgh

·
Registered
56 Posts
Christmas Eve we have a Spanish dinner (since my mom's whole side of the family is from Spain), so Peanut and Cookie will be getting bites of Paella, and maybe a lick or two of Sangria. On Christmas day, we have a late lunch, so then they'll get bites of ham, and whatever else my dad cooks.

I perfer not to give Peanut any human food, but a family friend can't help herself. Cookie on the other hand has had human food her whole life, and is already overweight. I don't need Peanut becoming a porker.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody will probably have a pre-made raw in the morning because it will be hectic and busy! In the afternoon, he'll have something easy - maybe bison burger? I'm SURE he will be getting nibbles off the table. :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I wouldn't give bone in chicken if they are having neck they will get constipated neck is v bone heavy!!
thats why I said possibly - Gotta see if theres a neck in this turkey first - There wasnt last year! If there is they get that, if not then its the chicken

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
we have already celebrated xmas here as my family is going away saturday so my guys have already had lots of turkey we also make turkey soup so they have had some broth on their kibble they love love love turkey!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You can all send your chis to me if you want I'll spoil them

Brody will probably have a pre-made raw in the morning because it will be hectic and busy! In the afternoon, he'll have something easy - maybe bison burger? I'm SURE he will be getting nibbles off the table. :)
Hahahaha sure??

thats why I said possibly - Gotta see if theres a neck in this turkey first - There wasnt last year! If there is they get that, if not then its the chicken
No neck?? Really how bizarre

we have already celebrated xmas here as my family is going away saturday so my guys have already had lots of turkey we also make turkey soup so they have had some broth on their kibble they love love love turkey!
So do I yummy

goose & duck lilys kitchen as we are out all day visiting relatives and its easy to take with us, am sure they will get a bit of turkey too
It's still festive although goose = Sarah vomiting :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Pedro will get a bit of smoked Boston butt, but Gracie will only get a tiny bite of it - her stomach isn't as strong as Pedro's!

Hey, I used to have a parrot that would start squawking as soon as the turkey hit the over and carry on until it was done and shredded pieces were in his food bowl!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Ours get bits of whatever was cooked for us, for one meal...so, turkey, sweet potato, a green bean or two, a teeny tiny bit of stuffing. Only this year Piglet and Laurel will be having Ziwi at the kennel they are boarding at :( :( :( :(

Then the other meal is turkey neck/giblets...yum yum!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Hey, I used to have a parrot that would start squawking as soon as the turkey hit the over and carry on until it was done and shredded pieces were in his food bowl!
OMG your parrot was a cannibal!! LOL! :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ours get bits of whatever was cooked for us, for one meal...so, turkey, sweet potato, a green bean or two, a teeny tiny bit of stuffing. Only this year Piglet and Laurel will be having Ziwi at the kennel they are boarding at :( :( :( :(

Then the other meal is turkey neck/giblets...yum yum!
Why are they boarding?? :( send them here

1 - 20 of 24 Posts