·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Pwettiest dwess I'we ewer seen!!! :love5:
And I wuv it on you!!!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
So cute! Did you get this from someone on CP? It looks like a similar style to the one I had made for Penny.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone we got it off ebay which is where I'm getting all my xmas gifts from this year too lol

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
She is so beautiful! Where ever did you find a dress like that? How do you get her to keep it on? I'm lucky if Cricket keeps her shirt on outside let alone in the house. Your baby is really beautiful.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thank you everyone we got the dress off Ebay I'm doing a thesis right not -quick break- but tomorrow when it is done I will post the link the seller has tonnes of other dresses I'm sure there is something for everyone : D

Thank you also everyone for the compliments. I admit she is spoiled rotten I can't tell you how wanted Bijoux was. I used to lie awake at night and think, somewhere out there the future mom of my puppy is being born. I look at her and I can't tell you how happy she makes me I wanted her so very badly and she is growing into such a beautiful little lady I just couldn't love her more. She truly came into my life and straight into my heart and I know it's unconditional on both ends.
She has kept me grounded these last few months I can't tell you how good it feels to walk up to my building and look up and think "I'm so close to being with her again" she is so much more than just a pet, she's my heart.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts