Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after much debating on who was having Christmas this year, I gave in and offered to have it at our house! And since I'm not much of a cook, I ordered some crab salad and prime rib already cooked from a local steakhouse, so all I have to worry about is dressing up the chi's!! Lol. So I searched and searched and searched for some Xmas themed doggy clothes and they arrived today (except Lola's is from last year).

It's goes Mojo, Lola, Leo (right to left)

I liked the presentation so much, I'm going to use it as decor til the 24th! Hahaha (wine run is in order)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i love them :). i cant wait also to see them all dressed up . Minnie and Peyton will be wearing there gingerbread boy ruff ruff dresses and Latte will be wearing her gingerbread house ruff ruff dress. Tootsie will be wearing a pink sleevless shirt that says i'm dreaming of a pink Christmas :D

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i love them :). i cant wait also to see them all dressed up . Minnie and Peyton will be wearing there gingerbread boy ruff ruff dresses and Latte will be wearing her gingerbread house ruff ruff dress. Tootsie will be wearing a pink sleevless shirt that says i'm dreaming of a pink Christmas :D
Thanks Elaine!! The girls' outfits sound so cute too! I can't wait to see them too !

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 36 Posts