Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas Eve from Paris & Bruiser!! Today is a tough day for me as my dear mom passed away at just 50 yrs old from breast cancer 4 yrs ago and her bday is today! :( I miss her so much and wish she had the chance to meet my chi babies!! I know she would've loved them so much!! She was a real animal lover and especially loved small dogs. RIP momma....love you and miss you so much!! Paris & Bruiser say Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Merry Christmas.SO sorry for you,

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Merry Christmas, sorry about your mom, tis never easy to lose them especially around the holidays.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!! It's still hard even after 4 yrs....I try really hard to not be upset for my kids on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but I really do miss her. Thanks for your thoughts.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Marry Christmas from Chico and Lily and me. ;)

And Happy Birthday to your mom. My she rest in peace.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Merry Christmas to you as well. I am sorry about your mom. It is hardest around the holidays when you have lost someone :-(

·
Registered
166 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and your family. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. That has to be horribly hard. One of my best friends lost her mother and she's having a hard time right now. I lost my grandfather 12yrs ago and I still miss him. Christmas Eve was a big celebration in my family when he was still here. Each Christmas Eve, I think of the fun times we had long ago and it is bittersweet. They will always live on in our hearts. ((Hugs))

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks....had a huge meltdown tonight while wrapping gifts. Was writing on hubby's mom's gifttag "MOM" and broke into tears. I have the most wonderful and amazing hubby in the world.....he came running over and sd omg you're making me cry...AWW!! He put his arms around me and just held me and cried with me. I am so blessed! I think this is the hardest year I had. She's been gone 4 yrs but the past 2.5 yrs have been a huge blur cause I had soooo much going on with my own health.....had my masctectomy and started reconstruction on the same day on July 3rd, 2008. I didn't have cancer thankfully but I am BRCA2+ which gave me a 90% chance of breast or ovarian cancer. Was the toughest decision I have ever made. Hubby, once again, was so supportive and my rock!! He brought Bruiser home for me 2 weeks after my masctectomy and sd here's a buddy to help you with your recovery.....OMG! It was amazing!! Bruiser was 12 weeks old and it was like he knew something was going on with me....he was soooo gentle and I was laid up for a year off and on with having 6 surgeries and he would just lay with me every single night/day barely getting up to potty or eat. I had to make him. He has been stuck to my side the entire time. I honestly don't know how I would've made it through without him!! Ok, sorry I wrote a book but having a night of remenising...lol.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Merry Christmas girl. Sorry about your mom, 50 is way to young. Ahhh... You will never stop missing her, but thank God for the memories.

Lori

1 - 13 of 13 Posts