Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a Christmas photo shoot with the Chis last night! hehe I love some of the pics but they are a bit dark because I was having more fun than really bothering with all the lighting. I plan on taking more with the tree later and plus Kanyon of course! haha So here are the good, the bad and the....well just goofy!!! lol

First I'll start off with some of the cute but oops shots!

I actually really love this photo! Shayley could NOT be any cuter and truly expressing herself here!! She's like "lets get this over with :p "

This is a great job on the Chis, just my fault I didn't have Kaige centered! Boo on me Yay on Chis! lol (Notice Shay Shay is smiling!)

lol You'd think the next two shots were taken after 50 shots but nope! This was at least the 3rd or 4th! They just weren't having it! lolol

Kaige isn't getting up! He was bored!! lol

Next batch of shots coming up!!

These are much better! lol

This is my favorite shot! Only thing ShayShay's name tag is flipped, I can edit it but too lazy! haha!!

Another Fave <3

Shayley May

Shayley May

Kizzie Fae

Kizzie Fae

Kaige Gray

Kaige Gray

Tanky fow wookin ad our Cwistmas fotos!! We wubs yoos!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,274 Posts
OMG... what wonderful pics... I love your siggy/christmas card..... you have inspired me to try to get Chico in some christmas pics.....

thanks for sharing!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I just love the set up! Such a beautiful group of pics! Your angels are adorable!!! :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
They are all great! SUCH good doggies they are-and SO darling, too! You can really tell each one's personality!
Nice job on the props and photography!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG... what wonderful pics... I love your siggy/christmas card..... you have inspired me to try to get Chico in some christmas pics.....

thanks for sharing!!
Thank you Jan! :love2: I am so glad you are wanting to get Christmas photos with Chico now! I can't wait to see them!!

I just love the set up! Such a beautiful group of pics! Your angels are adorable!!! :)
Aw thanks! I set this up in the guest bedroom. They are sitting comfortably (as possible) on the bed lol :D

They are all great! SUCH good doggies they are-and SO darling, too! You can really tell each one's personality!
Nice job on the props and photography!!
Thank you so much hon! You're so sweet! I'm lucky to have such good doggies that listen LOL For the most part I should say.

Those are such wonderful xmas pics. LOVE ALL OF THEM!
Thank you hon! <3

All of your dogs are beautiful, but Shayley is ridiculously cute !
Hehe I know my ShayShay has won your heart for sure Alan!! Thank you =)

♥ Marabou ♥;884037 said:
Aww cute!!!
Thanks hon!

Beautiful pics!! Good job goes to you and the pack!
Thank you so much! They did an awesome job!

Such great pictures, they all are so cute. I cant wait till Christmas so I can have my new Camera.
Oh fun! What kind are you getting? I love photography I'm always wanting a new lens but I just got this camera so I should be thankful and stop wanting more so quickly haha :rolleyes:

Loved these--unspeakably cute!! And makes me feel like decorating for the holiday!
Aw thank you hon! =) Hope you get to decorate! It's always so much fun!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Oh fun! What kind are you getting? I love photography I'm always wanting a new lens but I just got this camera so I should be thankful and stop wanting more so quickly haha :rolleyes:

I thought my mother in-law was getting me one but it came the other day from my husband. I cant open it till Christmas, so not sure what kind it is. I do know I can put different lens on it. So it is a nice one. It drives me crazy I like to open the box when he is not home but I wont, I'll be good.
I know he must have got good deal on it he gets things from newegg and always gets big discount coupons. It was a 2 hour sale.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Super duper awesome pictures!!! Wow!!! :blob7:
Your whole gang is adorable, but Mr.Gorgeous aka Kaige is my favorite!!! :love2:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! These are seriously great, Kerri! I love them! You're such a great photographer and your babies are such great models! :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi dragon fly what a great job you must have lots of patience look how good your Christmas photoshoot came out thank you for shareing

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh my gosh, what gorgeous Christmas pics! They look so darn cute in their little Christmas outfits. I love them all, but there's just something about Shayley, she's so adorable. Her expression in that first pic kills me. :lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought my mother in-law was getting me one but it came the other day from my husband. I cant open it till Christmas, so not sure what kind it is. I do know I can put different lens on it. So it is a nice one. It drives me crazy I like to open the box when he is not home but I wont, I'll be good.
I know he must have got good deal on it he gets things from newegg and always gets big discount coupons. It was a 2 hour sale.
I had a reg digital camera in 2006 with a reg zoom, I loved it but now that I have my slr I am in love! Waited forever to get one too! lol Finally got it for a early birthday gift!

Super duper awesome pictures!!! Wow!!! :blob7:
Your whole gang is adorable, but Mr.Gorgeous aka Kaige is my favorite!!! :love2:
Aw I will tell him you called him Mr. Gorgeous! lol Thank you! =)

THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! These are seriously great, Kerri! I love them! You're such a great photographer and your babies are such great models! :)
Thank you so much hon for the sweet compliment! You're too kind! My models are great though, they do listen so well.

hi dragon fly what a great job you must have lots of patience look how good your Christmas photoshoot came out thank you for shareing
Thank you hon! I have a ton of patience but at the same time I have a good listening crew *cough* for the most part *cough* lolol Beleive me I have to adjust them from time to time during shoots lol Little monkeys like to get out of place :D

Oh my gosh, what gorgeous Christmas pics! They look so darn cute in their little Christmas outfits. I love them all, but there's just something about Shayley, she's so adorable. Her expression in that first pic kills me. :lol:
lol Thankyou hon! Shayley seems to be a fan favorite & Kaige too in these shots, I think it's cute how everybody has a connection to a certain Chi just from photos. Same for me with other peoples babies. =) You're so sweet!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I have to agree with LS, they are all cutie pies but Kaige is absolutely stunning! One of my favourite Chi's on the forum, I especially loved his video with Kissy Fishy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts