Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I would share all the photos we took of our poochies over Christmas :D

I think Coco Chanel looks like a polar bear in this pic!

Prada giving me the evil eye for dressing her up as santa

Santa and Rudolph hehe

Christmas pressies from mommy and daddy

All snuggled up!

Top of our tree

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

This is my 1st attempt at carving melons and making fruit bouquets

These were taken at our friend's house

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
They are each so darling-and expressive! I love the looks-especially Prada's in that Santa outfit! If only they could talk!!
So sweet!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I honestly can't get enough of the pictures of your pooches!!! Please post more!!! <3

Btw, are you planning on showing your dogs? I don't know much about showing yet but they are just STUNNING so it might be something to look into!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are each so darling-and expressive! I love the looks-especially Prada's in that Santa outfit! If only they could talk!!
So sweet!
Thank you! I know I bet she would complain a whole bunch LOL

I love all of the photos. Great job on the fruit bouquets!
Thank you, I wanted to make something nice because hubby's grandpa was coming over for the first time for christmas

Great pics, thanks for sharing! My favorite is the snuggling pics and the fruit bouquet. Makes me want to eat fruits now!
Thank you :D I know I loved the way they were snuggling. They actually slept on my lap for around an hour like that, I didn't move in case I woke them up

♥ Marabou ♥;892101 said:
I honestly can't get enough of the pictures of your pooches!!! Please post more!!! <3
Btw, are you planning on showing your dogs? I don't know much about showing yet but they are just STUNNING so it might be something to look into!
Thank you very much :D
I have taken Prada and Gucci to 2 dog shows already, but it is something that I would like to do more of, but at this point in time my job is literally taking over my life... but I hope soon things will change

What a beautiful bunch of babies! :)
Nice fruit bouquets too!!
Thank you very much indeed :D

Too cute. I love Prada in the santa suit.
hehe Thx! I think she looked cute too, but I don't think she agrees with us

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh my gosh, your pictures always make my day, they are just too much! :p
And you are very talented with fruit! It's all super pretty and fun! Love it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.