Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit late, but I thought i'd share some family christmas photos :)

Had to share this one, Lilah the pug is a GIRL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
didn't even notice until you picked it up haha

I think her name is Pixie ? not to sure but she looks shorter than the other fawn chi in the pic.
she is stunning <3

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahahaah omg I almost died at the lug marking in a PINK harness that's hilarious does she know she's a girl lol is she like alpha bitch?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lug suits her lol!

She is definately the top dog in my house (Delilah, Maya the basenji, another pug and one of the labs live with me) but she probably isnt in the whole pack. But she started lifting her leg about a year ago, she's actually done handstands whilst peeing in the past!

Pixie is the little blonde chi (also in the last two pics), she is such a little sweetheart but hates the basenji with a passion:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Haaha the video is so funny!! Mine both barked when she told your basenji off hahaha

That's so funny with your lug lol daisy isn't top dog but she's cocked her leg since 8 weeks not quite like yours tho

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maya just cannot take no for an answer! She assumes that because the chi's are small they must be her puppies!! She washes them, tries to feed them etc etc :D Pixie had just had enough, she wanted a cuddle and for Maya to leave her alone.. She did get it, eventually!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That video is so cute and funny! Love your photos too! They are all so cute! LMAO @ the pug, that is something! Kizzie does handstands when she poo's sometimes! I think it's because she's too eager to PLAY and is rushing lol She's so silly! Love all your babies though, they are adorable!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts