Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite present is this sling! Actually my bf got it as a gift from his aunt, but he is going to have to share. :)

Lion in his new christmas sweater

Penny likes her present

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
They both look adorable! :)
And I love your jacket!!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Aww I have Lion's hoodie!! My boyfriend got it for me the day after Christmas, haha; I told him to stock up on all the Clearanced dog clothes and sure enough he did!!

I want a sling like that!! How much does Penny weigh?? My Kahlua is a (very chubby, my fault..) 7lb chi and the purse is starting to dig into my shoulder when I carry her lmao. We have cut down her food though.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aww I have Lion's hoodie!! My boyfriend got it for me the day after Christmas, haha; I told him to stock up on all the Clearanced dog clothes and sure enough he did!!

I want a sling like that!! How much does Penny weigh?? My Kahlua is a (very chubby, my fault..) 7lb chi and the purse is starting to dig into my shoulder when I carry her lmao. We have cut down her food though.
Penny is about 7 lbs... She is super heavy/stocky. I like that the sling has a wider strap so it doesn't dig into my shoulder.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.