·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"It's cold!"

Looking nice under the tree :)

*Yawn*

Video coming soon ^^

Also, this weekend we learned "Bang" (play dead), "Wake up" (release command for "Bang") and "Paws" (put front paws up on this surface). So proud of my girl <3

EDIT: Here's the video! Sorry about the string swinging everywhere and about my phone ringing, my GF called lol. I did repeat the command a couple times but mostly it was because the camera was in the same hand as the leash so giving a gentle physical correction was difficult, sorry. She has to be "reminded" sometimes but she's generally great with the heel command.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i love that scarf !!! LOL! and the yawning picture is just too cute. haha the vid was silly :p the ringtone was interesting and wow beautifully trained. my dexter wouldn't sit for his life if we're out walking unless i stop first

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ringtone is nothing special, just came with the phone lol. I can't remember if we were totally stopped or not when I told her to sit, she usually doesn't stay when on leash if I'm moving though because to her the leash means to get up and go, lol. Thank you though ^^

IDK if anyone is wondering how I taught her but basically, she was taught that if she pulls hard then the walk will stop and she'll be made to sit for a moment, which she hates. Walks are good, stopping is bad. Now I just give a VERY light tug on the leash (just a twitch really) if she is only pulling a little but if she lunges then we stop again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts