Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have cried many tears this Christmas missing my precious Lacy who I lost in July, but Lavender, and Cosmo Bichon, of course, make me smile. Cosmo is the sweetest little boy ever and Lavender is such a sweet little girl dog. Lacy will always have her special place in my heart, but my two sweet babies, Cosmo and Lavender, have their special place, too. They make my life more joyful and I love them dearly.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lacy

She does look like she is smiling so cutee.
Im sorry about lacy.
Thanks. Lacy was my Bichon girl and my best friend for more than 13 years. I didn't think I could live without her and it is very hard. She had cancer and the struggle and loss was the worst thing I've ever endured. Cosmo had a very hard time, too, and I adopted Lavender to help Cosmo and me try to get through it and get back to normal. Lavender has been a great help to both of us and we love her dearly. She is a sweet little girl and she makes me smile and she gets Cosmo up and playing. I'm sure Lacy picked her out for us and sent her to us.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The plant, lavender, is supposed to have soothing and comforting qualities, so "Lavender" fits this little girl Chi very well. She is so bright and cheerful, you can't be sad in her presence. Cosmo wasn't sure about her, but she loved him right off and wouldn't stand for anything but being best buddies. She loves to cuddle and she has tons of love that she gives freely. She's a very special little girl Chi. I was so lucky to find her and adopt her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts