Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new digital camera for Christmas and I've been taking a ton of pics. Here are some of the cutest ones of my pups. So far! I am loving the pic of Nikolai and Chico cuddling each other and I finally got a great shot of one of my pups with his tongue out!
Here is Chico looking exhausted after a night of gift opening

This is Nikolai in the red collar with his brother Nemo

This is Nikolai's brother Patrick, he's the one who went to live with my daughter's father and his girlfriend

Here is a cute shot of Nikolai. This coat was his mom's and he has now grown into it. Isn't he cute.

My husband snuck a pic of me and Nikolai sleeping in front of the heater.

Here is my favorite! This is a shot of my two boys cuddling each other. Look at Chico's tongue!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Arr what great pics, I am the same as you I also got a new camera for xmas so I guess we will be seeing alot more of our dogs which is only a good thing. LOL

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rubyfox said:
Arr what great pics, I am the same as you I also got a new camera for xmas so I guess we will be seeing alot more of our dogs which is only a good thing. LOL
Thank you. I have been having so much fun trying to get cute pics of them. I'm sure it's the same for you.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Angelab said:
They are all really cute and fun pictures, but the last one is my favorite!
That one is my favorite too. They just look so sweet laying there with each other.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
harleysmama said:
They are soooo cute. I just love that last picture. How could anyone look at that picture and not smile!! :)
Your babies are precious!!
You are right. I have been having the worst morning and I looked at these pics and I'm already feeling better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts