Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prince is modeling his Hip Doggie Ski lodge sweater and Sapphire the Louis Dog Love pants with the bear design. These were Christmas presents for them but I gave Sapphire hers early and Prince's came after Christmas. They don't seem to mind (-; The Love pants have a turtle neck and ski sweater is part wool. It was finally cold enough to wear them! Lady got a pink sweater but pulled a Diva moment when I tried to get a picture. :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
They looks so cute in their new gear! Prince looks like he needs to go on a ski trip in his sweater and the LD pants are amazing on Saph! Great choices!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They looks so cute in their new gear! Prince looks like he needs to go on a ski trip in his sweater and the LD pants are amazing on Saph! Great choices!
Leo wants a ski lodge sweater! He would look handsome....but you might be saving your pennies for something else! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Leo wants a ski lodge sweater! He would look handsome....but you might be saving your pennies for something else! ;)
Leo would look so cute in that sweater! But we are trying to resist for a little bit, and we do have our 3 beds coming Friday, woohoo!! Maybe next time hautelook has a sale!! :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awww Prince is all ready for a ski trip I this adorable sweater. The color really compliments him. Love the one piece o Sapphire too. I still can't bring myself to do pants of any kind in mine. Ava's the only one who'd tolerate it. So maybe someday 😊

1 - 6 of 6 Posts