Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the best Christmas present you got ? and what was the worst ?
Best for me will be my puppy soon:hello1:
Worst was a mug with my name on ,so i don't forget what i'm called:foxes15:and a photo frame that is disgusting:mad:

·
Registered
483 Posts
What was the best Christmas present you got ? and what was the worst ?
Best for me will be my puppy soon:hello1:
Worst was a mug with my name on ,so i don't forget what i'm called:foxes15:and a photo frame that is disgusting:mad:
aww i am soo jelous :foxes15: is it another chihuahua??
have you thaught of any names?

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I loved all my gifts I received this year. Last year, my worst was from my cousin and his wife, it was a sugar cookie baking kit. :mad:

·
Registered
881 Posts
My best was my jimmy choo hunters I still get excited when I look at them :D
And I didn't really get a worse I did get 3 calenders tho lol

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
My best is a toss up but one really wasn't a present per say. One was $200 from my parents - WooooHooooo! And the other best "present" was an email from the Ex-husband complaining because I gave his Mom a Christmas present when she met myself and my daughter for dinner last week but I didn't send him a present. He doesn't pay child support and he hasn't seen our daughter for over a year even though he only lives 5 miles away. I have told him before that as long as I have to pay for it then he will not be receiving a present from us - his present was the $115,000 that was awarded to him in the divorce. When our daughter is old enough and has her own money then IF she chooses to send him gifts then so be it, but it's not coming out of my pocketbook. But anyway I said his email was a great present because I knew that by me giving his Mom a present and going out to dinner with her would annoy him so his email confirmed that which gave me a really good laugh! LMBO! I know I sound evil, but if you knew him you would realize what a dead beat lazy son of a $%%^@%@ that he actually is.

Then...... I would say the "worst" give I received was candy from different people I work with. Not that candy is a bad present, but I am on a diet and it is impossible to resist! LOL

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My best is a toss up but one really wasn't a present per say. One was $200 from my parents - WooooHooooo! And the other best "present" was an email from the Ex-husband complaining because I gave his Mom a Christmas present when she met myself and my daughter for dinner last week but I didn't send him a present. He doesn't pay child support and he hasn't seen our daughter for over a year even though he only lives 5 miles away. I have told him before that as long as I have to pay for it then he will not be receiving a present from us - his present was the $115,000 that was awarded to him in the divorce. When our daughter is old enough and has her own money then IF she chooses to send him gifts then so be it, but it's not coming out of my pocketbook. But anyway I said his email was a great present because I knew that by me giving his Mom a present and going out to dinner with her would annoy him so his email confirmed that which gave me a really good laugh! LMBO! I know I sound evil, but if you knew him you would realize what a dead beat lazy son of a $%%^@%@ that he actually is.

Then...... I would say the "worst" give I received was candy from different people I work with. Not that candy is a bad present, but I am on a diet and it is impossible to resist! LOL
Great love it,he deserves it hope you had a big grin on your face :hello1:

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts

Good for you. :hello1:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm not giving any gifts to my family next year (except one gift each to my grandchildren.
Christmas is way too commercial. The gifts I gave my family this year were tremendous. If I have any extra money next year, it will go to the poor kids in my area. This year was ridiclious

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
My best is a toss up, both from my husband - it would either be the new camera or a gorgeous ring.

Worse would have to be this little thing that hooks onto your purse strap and holds hand sanitizer! It's hideous and takes away from my purse jewels already hanging there!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
My best gift was spending it with my husband (we just got married in Sept.) even though we have been together for 8 yrs..LOL!
My worst was not being able to be with my family as we just moved here to WA. state from CA...:(
Holy cow! 8 years! Here i've been whining that we've been together 4 years without marriage talk, i'll step off my soapbox after hearing that!

Congratulations, and happy new year to you!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
My best Christmas gift is a toss up between this years' and last years gifts. This year I got my girl chihuahua puppy named Calleigh. Last year I got a Husqvarna sewing machine and this huge thread holding case that contains and holds 100 spools of expensive thread. All from my husband.:love4:

My worst Christmas gift was a garbage bag full of disgusting rummage sale clothes that had been chewed and peed on by mice.....given to me by my mother! And no, it wasn't a mistake. My mother intentionally gave that crap to me.:crybaby: I cried all day that Christmas day, and that year she also gave my kids broken rummage toys for presents. It wasn't that she was poor and couldn't afford to buy gifts. That year she bought my brother and his wife and her daughter over $2000.00 worth of gifts; and I know that because I had been the one to take her to the stores to buy those gifts! She was a disgusting and hateful person and she showed her hatred towards me in lots of ways like that!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
My best present has to be the Chihuahua clock - It looks like a slightly darker version of Maisie (either that or my socks with little foxes on - theyre adorable!)

Worst was a bath set - but mainly because im allergic to it!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts