Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to be putting in an order. i tried to put one in today, but she was busy. she said next week. so i think i can still get these. i got a few of them for my girls a while ago and i figured if they were really cute i'd buy more to sell
:reindeer:

there may be a couple more styles i dont know about but these are what i have. they are lulupink and the one with the reindeer is tres chic amis. if anyone is interested in any of these let me know so i'll have an idea of how many to order.

Angel Wings

Christmas Present

Gator with Santa hat

Reindeer

a few pics of my models coming up next :santa:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I gotta get the gator with the santa hat and the reindeer!!! :)
ok, will try to order some in Otes size :)

By the way, my package came and I adore the LuluPink styles that you chose! They are so cute and everything fits Ote perfectly! I will take photos & post in a little while :)
Excellent, i'm glad you got the package and you love the ones i chose for Ote :) . Do you like the other 2 dresses also??? the ice cream cone one and the gingerbread man??? i cant wait for pics !!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OMG they are so cute! I love the pics of Latte in the angle wings top, her expressions made me smile! :)
thanks . i didnt quite get the expression i was looking for... lol. i was trying to get her attention and wanted her ears up , so i asked her if she wanted a treat. i got 2 tounge pics, which i didnt want and the last one to me she doesnt look too angelic.

:angel7:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Darn it Elaine, nothing with my Xmas catch-cry on it .... "Bah Humbug". - the older I get, the more expletives I add to those words but no-one in the world is ever going to make dog shirts like that so they'll just stay nekkid I guess :(

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Darn it Elaine, nothing with my Xmas catch-cry on it .... "Bah Humbug". - the older I get, the more expletives I add to those words but no-one in the world is ever going to make dog shirts like that so they'll just stay nekkid I guess :(
They do make that shirt for pups! Lol I saw it last year somewhere.

I love the angel wings. I wish you had something a little more manly for Sonny. I like the reindeer but the lace collar is a little girly

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
They do make that shirt for pups! Lol I saw it last year somewhere.
Ha, then that's proof positive that there ARE other sensible folk treading this earth, great to know, lol. Still, I wouldn't buy them because I don't go anywhere or do anything at Xmas so it would be a sheer waste of money to make my point :)

Backs out quietly so as not to interrupt Auntie Elaine's post any more. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Ha, then that's proof positive that there ARE other sensible folk treading this earth, great to know, lol. Still, I wouldn't buy them because I don't go anywhere or do anything at Xmas so it would be a sheer waste of money to make my point :)

Backs out quietly so as not to interrupt Auntie Elaine's post any more. ;)
Hm I think we just found you weak spot. (Insert evil laugh) maybe if I remember to I will send your munchkins lots if Christmas joy oooooh I could get a toy that sings carols. ;) ha ha :toothy8:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL. i've seen a shirt with that saying on it too

I love the angel wings. I wish you had something a little more manly for Sonny. I like the reindeer but the lace collar is a little girly
i know... i was thinking the same thing and i even said to the lady i get these things from.. i wish they made that reindeer one without the lace so it'd be good for a boy

Hm I think we just found you weak spot. (Insert evil laugh) maybe if I remember to I will send your munchkins lots if Christmas joy oooooh I could get a toy that sings carols. ;) ha ha :toothy8:
LOL :D

Oh my gosh, Latte looks so worried in that one pic! So funny.
i know... lol. i think her expression looks more devilish than like an angel

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Gaarrrgh, you are a very wicked woman - I would be forced to send you a bucket of coal :)

I remember reading Americans going on about coal at Xmas time but I just can't remember in relation to what exactly. Gawd strewth they do take the whole darn commerical thing so seriously though don't they - imagine going shopping in that madness, risking life and limb getting through the snow & sleet, not to mention shopping rage customers, screaming snot-nosed brats, pedo Father Xmases and women with Chis in bags, all the while being bombarded with Xmas Carol Muzac blaring in every store - now that's a bigger nightmare to me than dear LS's camping trip ... bugs I can deal with via instant despatch to their maker, Xmas shoppers I can't legally get away with that!

Sorry Auntie Elaine but she teasing me terribly :p

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gaarrrgh, you are a very wicked woman - I would be forced to send you a bucket of coal :)

I remember reading Americans going on about coal at Xmas time but I just can't remember in relation to what exactly. Gawd strewth they do take the whole darn commerical thing so seriously though don't they - imagine going shopping in that madness, risking life and limb getting through the snow & sleet, not to mention shopping rage customers, screaming snot-nosed brats, pedo Father Xmases and women with Chis in bags, all the while being bombarded with Xmas Carol Muzac blaring in every store - now that's a bigger nightmare to me than dear LS's camping trip ... bugs I can deal with via instant despatch to their maker, Xmas shoppers I can't legally get away with that!

Sorry Auntie Elaine but she teasing me terribly :p
LOL. its ok D, i dont mind at all. i cant stop laughing :laughing5:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.