Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
I don't put up Christmas Decorations, including the tree..... I go up to my son's home if I want to see decorations...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful tree Michelle.

Jan- we only put up a tree. Nothing else. Our tree is pre-lighted so it's pretty simple. I just hope Roxy isn't gonna bark at it like she's crazy.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I don't have a pic of my whole tree, but I took this one the day after I put it up. I'll try to get pics of the whole thing, soon.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Forgot to charge my camera but i'll get in a pic afterwhile :]

Nothing too fancy compared to Michelle! Jeez take the cake why don't you! :]

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
T , I love the purple theme... and the lollipops are cute!!
Thank you, Jan!! :) I got sick of Red and Gold, and the other "traditional" colors, so I decided to put a twist on it this year. :lol: I like Blue & Pink themes too. I try to change it every year or so.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I will be putting ours up sometime later today - I just need to decide where I am putting it first. I just hope Chloe and Colette don't knock it over once I get it up. I'll take pics once I get it up though.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
I will be putting ours up sometime later today - I just need to decide where I am putting it first. I just hope Chloe and Colette don't knock it over once I get it up. I'll take pics once I get it up though.

LOVE your siggy!!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts

Its our first tree so we are proud of it ha ha but its definitely not as fabulous as some of these other trees! We need more ornaments :-D

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Everyones trees look great! We were supposed to go to the tree farm yesterday and get it up and decorated, but instead we spent the day waiting for someone to come and fix our furnace....there was a dead bird inside it!!! :( So now we are going next week. They welcome dogs, so Reese and maybe Leo or Miley will get to go with us!
T- Love the candy/purple theme! What a unique tree!
Kristi- WHERE did those ornaments come from??? We need some more chis for our tree :) And your tree looks great, this will be our first one too

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Everyones trees look great! We were supposed to go to the tree farm yesterday and get it up and decorated, but instead we spent the day waiting for someone to come and fix our furnace....there was a dead bird inside it!!! :( So now we are going next week. They welcome dogs, so Reese and maybe Leo or Miley will get to go with us!
T- Love the candy/purple theme! What a unique tree!
Kristi- WHERE did those ornaments come from??? We need some more chis for our tree :) And your tree looks great, this will be our first one too
We got them at hobby lobby :) they are like $4 each but we got them on the 50% off ornament weekend so yay for that! We needed 1 more but no dice :( they are super cute though!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I'll take pics of our house & tree tonite! We kinda went a little overboard this year, but when you got 5 year olds, it's soooo fun to see the excitement & joy in their eyes. I won't be soo excited when it's time to take all this stuff down.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts