Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its about 14/15 weeks till christmas (i think) & ive been thinking about what i can get the dogs for christmas but i havent come up with many things :foxes15: only 1 actually :lol:
A personalised handmade ceramic bowl each and then one for them to share for water. They are really nice, you get to chose the colours and symbols etc that goes on so they are unique.

As you have probably guessed, i like to get things way before christmas so i dont have to rush around last minute :lol:

Have you come up with any ideas for christmas for you dogs?

I need help haha!

They have a personalised stocking each which i fill with treats & toys etc but i would like to get them something else along with the bowls, treats & toys. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
I have enough trouble trying to find ONE doggie pressies.... let alone 5! lol
I like to find those out of the way unique pet stores..... I usually find Chico something there and maybe me too!(like a chihuahua ink pen or stationary)

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have enough trouble trying to find ONE doggie pressies.... let alone 5! lol
I like to find those out of the way unique pet stores..... I usually find Chico something there and maybe me too!(like a chihuahua ink pen or stationary)
Haha, i try to get them things which only one dog can use so i can get them one each (like the bowls) it makes it easier haha :lol:
I like the whole unique thing too but it gets harder every year!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I usually get them blankets, outfits, treats, toys etc. They each have their own stocking and I usually will buy treats for them all to share, however Zoey usually gets the Duck/Sweet Potato chews as those are one of her absolute favorite treats...I don't make her share :).

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Last year was Pippis first christmas with us - She got a load of hand-made treats, clothes, a diamonte collar with her name on it, and some chews.

This year shes getting a new bowl, but I have no idea what else to get her, and no idea at all on what to get Maisie!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i have an order in for personalized handmade ceramic dog bowls for Tootsie and Peyton. i got one for Minnie already and was so happy with it i orderd the other 2. they are expensive but i love them :)
my girls do not need a thing, so there main presents will be from there secret santas :reindeer::reindeer::reindeer:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Anything personalized is always nice. Blankets, bowls, clothes, collars, harnesses, beds, treats, toys, things you have had your eye on through the year, etc. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I found some cute christmas fabric on Ebay that has Chihuahuas on it, and it says Feliz Navidad. I'm hoping to have 4 blankets made for the chis, and possibly a little Christmas tree skirt made for their tree. It will be an early Christmas gift because I want them to have the blankets throughout the holiday. I also get them a Chihuahua ornament every year to add to their tree.

Toys and treats are a must have! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts