Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
aww bless her she is so bouncy lol, shes spot on though with sit :) did you win the facebook picture thing by the way ?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohh the competition isn't over yet, I think it's finished 1 week today, theres like 323 pages of pictures, I've looked through around 150, and Cici has the most likes from what I've seen so far :D! thank everyone!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Cici is insured with more than pet insurance, so I get a years free if I win which would help me out a lot seen as I'm still at school and spend all my money on Cici, so it would be good to have some extra money :) think they would use Cici picture on publicity things or something as well so that would be cool to :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
Well Cici is insured with more than pet insurance, so I get a years free if I win which would help me out a lot seen as I'm still at school and spend all my money on Cici, so it would be good to have some extra money :) think they would use Cici picture on publicity things or something as well so that would be cool to :D
aww thats good. i bet that would help a lot! i havent got roxi insured ive heard so much bad stuff about insurance companys that i dont know if i want her insured plus i get pet aid as i have not got a job :( its good but it sucks that i aint got a job :(

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohh what bad things have you heard about pet insurance :O? fill me in? oh pet aid whats that, yeah it sucks having no money ae lol x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what a little sweetie. :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awwww thanks everbody :D Yeah she's always very excited, such a little pup lol it's scary tht in 3 months time I wont be able to call her a pup anymore :O!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts