Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally "officially" introducing Ciel! :) He came home with us on 18/09/2010 (18th of September for those in the US!) and he's just starting to settle in a bit now... he's 3 months old now!

bored!Ciel by little_ribbon, on Flickr

I'm pretty sick at the moment (annoying flu bug!) so I've been spending lots of time with Ciel on the couch. This is his "I am so bored!" look, I think. ^^;

Sleepy... by little_ribbon, on Flickr

When he's not too busy trying to chew on my netbook, he'll take a nap... :)

NAP TIEMZ! by little_ribbon, on Flickr

Or he'll stare at me with his puppy dog eyes until I start petting him again. *grin!*

Thankfully, my mother's been playing with him lots while I'm slowly getting over my flu! :)

I've also uploaded a couple of videos:

Ciel's Videos! - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome home, Ciel! He is absolutely adorable! His colouring is fantastic too. You're very lucky :)

Hope you get better soon :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh my goodness, what a little angel! He's absolutely precious, I love his markings. :) Feel better soon!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! :D :D :D

I'm starting to feel better now, but am still feeling really weak and blah-ish. I feel bad for Ciel... he deserves lots of play time! ^^; I'll make it up to him when I'm 100% healthy again, haha.

He's really good at staying in his crate while I nap, though. He doesn't whine at all... :) I take him out to sit on the couch with me for as long as I can stay awake or until he gets restless and then I let him walk around the living room until one of the cats comes in... (I don't trust him alone with them yet! Or rather, I don't trust THEM alone with HIM. They're HUGE compared to him. LOL.)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I think he's gorgeous! Post more pics! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a beautiful little boy..I love his coloring! Congratulations..

·
Registered
912 Posts
Awwww! He is absolutely ADORABLE! I can't wait to see more pics of him!

Congrats, and I'm sooooo happy you finally have your perfect chi baby! :) Hope you're feeling well again soon!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness! What a gorgeous baby!!! :) Congrats!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts