Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amoncio is having a party for cinco de mayo and he thought it would be cute to throw a party for baby for cinco de mayo because chihuahua orgined from mexico. So I thought it would be so AWESOME so I can't wait to go out and buy the little hats (no tequila for the dogs)LOL I am so excited its going to be so darn cute were going to invite some of babies other chihuahua pals. Anyone eles thought about doing this?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rachael Polachek said:
I had thought about attending the Boston chi meetup next weekend because it's got a Cinco de Mayo theme (costumes, food, gift exchange), but Lily and I aren't able to make it. :(

Amoncio sounds like a pretty cool guy and a really good chi dad. :)
Amoncio is a wonderful chi daddy :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
They sell the cutest mini sombrero's at the shop next door to my office. The only cost 25 pesos (about $2.00 USD) each and they are authentic charro sombreros! Wish there was an easy way to mail them :p Here's Princess modeling one!

Just one more funny comment, Cinco de Mayo is the most celebrated Mexican holiday in the US and apparently around the world. But for some reason, here in Mexico or atleast the region I live in the holiday is not even celebrated ?!? wierd :?

·
Registered
530 Posts
That's a cute sombrero! and a cute pup wearing it!
That is funny that you don't celebrate it in Mexico. I think around here its just another excuse to have a party!

·
Registered
795 Posts
lol!! thats hilariously cute! I wanna join in on the fun! Lori and I might just have to buy some things for Lex and Minka! hehehe
*Tiff

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
princess'momma said:
They sell the cutest mini sombrero's at the shop next door to my office. The only cost 25 pesos (about $2.00 USD) each and they are authentic charro sombreros! Wish there was an easy way to mail them :p Here's Princess modeling one!

Just one more funny comment, Cinco de Mayo is the most celebrated Mexican holiday in the US and apparently around the world. But for some reason, here in Mexico or atleast the region I live in the holiday is not even celebrated ?!? wierd :?

That is so cute!!!! I am dumed right now I have looked everywhere for little sombreros but I am sure soon as it gets closer to cinco de mayo party palace should have them. Princess looks adorable!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
princess'momma said:

oh my gosh it looks like she got into the tequilla! haha save some for me!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am so Boggled in what to do we went shopping today and I couldn't find anything Mexico related for the party...I don't know what to do now :cry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts