Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's my new chihuahua whom i will be purchasing. This is Max ( I'm still not sure this will be his name). Max will becoming from New York and if all goes well i should have him in a week or so. Max comes from Champion bloodlines but i only care that he is just precious and i was looking for a stud dog. Max was 12 months old on 090405 and if i get him in time will include him in the callender! :lol:
Don't worry Cooper. Thee's no way his kisses could be any sweeter than yours! I love my Cooper boy! :love7:
He is a little thin but that won't last long once i get him here! The seller says he has been in love with a female in heat and has lost some weight. lol

The seller took and emailed me these pictures last night and i nearly had a heart attack when i saw the greenie! !!GASP!! The seller is taking him to the vet for his health certificate tomorrow, hopefully. I am sending a money order today and am going to overnight it.

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!! :lol: :) :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
He's a cutie... and I know he won't be skinny in your house! :shock: I just hope the others don't eat him before he has a chance to catch up to them! :lol: :lol:

I have a question though... what's with all the white/tan chis? Have you ever thought about getting a little tri-color or a chocolate to use for breeding purposes? And I just realized something... how did you end up with Boomer? He's like the brown sheep of the family there. :scratch:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because she has 5 breeder males, has decided she doesn't need him as a stud and she just bought Max's mother. These are the reason's she gave. Her name is Angelina Haval and she has http://heavensentchihuahuas.com/. Max's pic is posed there. Anyone know her?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cooper said:
He's a cutie... and I know he won't be skinny in your house! :shock: I just hope the others don't eat him before he has a chance to catch up to them! :lol: :lol:

I have a question though... what's with all the white/tan chis? Have you ever thought about getting a little tri-color or a chocolate to use for breeding purposes? And I just realized something... how did you end up with Boomer? He's like the brown sheep of the family there. :scratch:
:lol: Well, Jolie was my first white/tan but i like her color. Max reminded me of her and you know how i feel about Jolie. :lol: Kimmie and Andy have thrown several chocolate and tans, tan and whites mostly though. I don't know where it comes from. Allie is fawn, Andy is tan, Allie's mom was tan/white. Her dad was black/tan/white. Andy's dad was a long hair tan/white and his dad was black/tan, grandsire was sable/white. Kimmie's mom was white/fawn.

Max's dad is beautiful black/white so i could get color,,yes?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yesterday morning Angelina pulled Max's ID down off their site and off puppyfind. That girl doesn't waste any time! Max has a vet check this morning and my money order should be there this afternoon. Maybe i'll have my hands on him by Monday or Tuesday! Woot! Woot!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
oh thats great news!!! And we would love to have him in the calendar the due dates have been extended until monday.. bur you can take as long as you need to get those pics of your baby!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My money order didn't get to New York today as promised by the postal service. I will be on their doorstep Monday morning to find out why. :evil: And i will be asking for a refund for the "over night" fee that i paid.
Assuming that the payment will arrive Monday, Max is supposed to be flying into OKC Monday night, late. So Tuesday i should be happily posting pictures! :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
I would certainly hope they refund the overnight fee. Doesn't make any sense why it wouldn't get there. :( I hope lil Max will be making himself comfy in your arms before long!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
He's lovely and goody that means we can expect lots of little puppy pics from you at a future date. Hey, you may even have Cooper's Mom getting all clucky and wanting a puppy from you later??? :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The seller called me today to let me know that the money order was delivered today! On Sunday! Wow! Who woulda thought... :)

Anyway, as of now, Max will be getting on a plane around 7pm and arriving at Will Rogers Airport in Oklahoma City at 11:15pm tomorrow nght. I can't wait! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts