Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally did it... Had to get up and do some house cleaning it was driving me nuts.. I couldn't sit here any longer...

I had this shelf thing for the printers and I had MArk move them out and I put a small table there then he put the printer shelf back and Then the printers... Now I have put Gadgets potty Pad under the table with a soda bottle in the middle.. it gave use alot more room int he livingroom... Now he has all his stuff that he needs under the table and desk...

I freaked him out with the shop vac. I didn't mean too but he was freaked so bad we had to put him inhis bag and take hiimout and put him in the car while I finished vacuuming all the nicks and crannies... I also put some puppy fresh powder on the carpet and that made the house smell good again...

Amanda and I cleaned the rest of the livingroom up and it looks so nice...

I guess the kitchen is next but we have to wait until the water comes back on... The park we live in has blown a water pump and we have been without water for about 5 days now... Thank god that we had some inour fresh water take. Not that much because it is under the trailer and not insulated and we didn't want the water to freeze in it over the winter... We have a major dish chore when the water comes back on...

I think we are going to have to draw straws to see which one of us gets the shower first...

I think my cleaning frengy was because the kitchen is a mess and I can't do anything about it...

Next is going to be the bedrooma nd the bathroom... Amanda did vacuum the bathrooom today for me.. so that is one less job we have to do... I still am not suppose to lift anything heavy.. It drove me crazy this morning having to ask them to move this and that all the time, but if Mark saw me move something he would have gotten mad at me.. and I would have been hurting....

at least I can sit here and look at my nice clean livingroom now..

ok I'm done rambling... hehehhe

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Well CONGRATULATIONS!! I know how much that bothered you that you couldn't clean. :) I would be the same way. Even when I am sick with the flu, I can't stand my house to be dirty and if I even feel the least bit better, I'll get up and try to clean. I always pay in the end though, I always get more sick for getting up. :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts