Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In searching for harnesses, I came across the Cloak and Dawggie harnesses. They look adorable and I love Puppia-style but was looking for something a little 'lighter' for the summer. And this harness seems like it's not as thick as Puppia which would be nice.

Cloak & Dawggie Cool Mesh Harness Vest - Red Camo at BaxterBoo

Anyways, I have a 15lb Yorkie so he's a big muscular boy but he's not a leash puller or anything. I am a bit concerned about the velcro though and was wondering if anyone could give me a review on these harnesses.... thanks! :) My Yorkie forum, I've never seen them before, so thought I'd ask you guys!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
There was a post on this not to long ago. I think it was titled a nice summer harness or something to that affect? The Cloak and Dawggie harnesses are my favorite and I have never had issue with the velcro coming apart. You do have to keep the lint and such cleaned off of the velcro though.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Tink has them! :)
Yes, she does! :cool:

Tango and Jazz are both wearing them in my siggy pic, though you can't see Tango's as well as Jazz's. And I did a post about them a while back, because I was pleased with the product. All the info you should need is in that thread, pretty sure.

Look here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts