Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in our room... We got the storage box under the queen bed out last night and the king frame made. We are going to storage tomorrow to get our king bed... I can't wait.. Once it is in the bedroom I will never want to get out of bed again... hehehehehe

We had Gadget in the bedroom with us all through the distruction and the construction lalst night... Except when we were moving the mattress around. We had amanda hold him then. We wanted him to see what was going on so he wouldn't be totally freaked out... We had to take his pen out of the room and we just put a potty pad in the corner.. he was ok with that. and he was ok once we got the mattress back down and he got to go to bed... but this morning he got off the bed and went into the livingroom to go potty like he always does... He couldn't get back on the bed.. Thought he would be fine with getting on the bed since he got up there last night a few times... he went in and laid under amandas blanket that hwas hanging off her bed... Thank god she had it hanging there... then he came back in with me when MArk was getting ready for work.. but sometime in the morning he peed at the foot of the bed on the rug... I thought.. hmmm he is freaked.. so any way Amanda had put newspaper omn the bedroom flor last night... and he walked over to it and peed on it... I told her to pick it up. now I know he is freaked... I am hoping that this will all go away when we get our king bed in there and get it all settled again...

poor little guy.... he looks so sad when he is walking around on the floor where his pen was....

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
WOW Dori is the trailer that big :oops: I would love to have a king size bed to at least I would have some room to turn over at night with all the chihuahua bodies in bed :lol:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Yeah, Gadget is probably just freaked - changes do not go over well with our furbabies. :lol: I moved my trash can in the kitchen a couple of months ago, and Jasmine did not like that at all. She kept barking at it and whining. I finally moved it back to where it was, and she was fine. Never heard another peep - I shudder to think what she would do it I decided to rearrange the living room or bedroom. :roll:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, I don't have that problem with the Garbage can thank god... I am hoping that he will settle in after we get our bed moving final. It is nasty rainy here today so we can't move it today.. bummer.. I want my bed dang it....

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chimom said:
Yeah, Gadget is probably just freaked - changes do not go over well with our furbabies. :lol: I moved my trash can in the kitchen a couple of months ago, and Jasmine did not like that at all. She kept barking at it and whining. I finally moved it back to where it was, and she was fine. Never heard another peep - I shudder to think what she would do it I decided to rearrange the living room or bedroom. :roll:
There will be no rearranging of furniture in Jasmine's house! :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chimom said:
chiwi is like that too! everything has to be in it's place, she notices every little thing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts