Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OmG. I went to Target today and in the dollar section tthey have really good dog clothes for small dogs... :).
I got like 8 clothes items for my little girl who comes home tomorrow. Petsmart has similar items for $14.99 each but these were $2.50 and really good material. I got 2 jackets, 4 sweaters and 2 dresses. They also had an elf one but too big for chihuahua.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh nice find! I'll have to give my local Target a look. :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Up near the doors, those "bargain racks" right by the doors/registers. They have them here as well! I got a cape for jake for next halloween and such! Target is my favorite store for normal shopping lol.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Good to know. Might need to go to Target today and see if they also have some cheap dog clothes here. Thanks for the info.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Our Target and Walmart always suck!! Well target is 1 hour away anyway...glad you found some cute stuff though :-D ...pictures once you have her!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I will have to check it out, I hardly ever shop at Target (too expensive for me) but will go there to check out pet stuff :p

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Ours here usually don't have much. I'll have to check them out again this weekend and see! Would be a great bargain if they have stuff at that price!:D

·
Registered
912 Posts
OOOhhh I know what you mean, there is a small area of dollar stuff near the entrance.. i always pass it by. Grrrr! I am always on a mission when i'm shopping to usually going 80 mph and trying to just get what i need and get out! i am sooo stopping at the dollar area next time. Thanks for the info.
HAHAHAHA, oops!! Ya, DON'T pass it by!! Usually it's 80% junk... But I can almost ALWAYS find something in there to get for my nephew when I go visit. lol. I'm the Aunt that always has something in her bag..! ;)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I went into Target last week and they dont even have a pet section at all now. :(

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Target's stuff is usually very cute too in my opinion. I don't shop there often but I do remember their stuff being cute the couple times I did look at it. (Kinda different from Wal-Mart's stuff too.)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts