Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I love Hip Doggie which you can get through their website. I also like some stuff I got from Casual Canine through iOffer. Don't be tempted to go for the knitted jumpers you will see in pet stores, my dogs get out of those in 5 seconds flat because they stretch too much.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love Hip Doggie which you can get through their website. I also like some stuff I got from Casual Canine through iOffer. Don't be tempted to go for the knitted jumpers you will see in pet stores, my dogs get out of those in 5 seconds flat because they stretch too much.
I used I offer once to buy a doggie carrier and basically got ripped of bit scared to use that site again x

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i have some cute boy things for sale, i'll try to post some pics of them tomorrow. how much does he weigh?

i think i still have some really cute hello kitty baby blue bunny hoodies :).
i have polo shirts for boys in tennis raquets, gators and crabs
i have a bunch more shirts .... will have to snap some pics.

i do have more in the XS sizes than the bigger sizes

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have some cute boy things for sale, i'll try to post some pics of them tomorrow. how much does he weigh?

i think i still have some really cute hello kitty baby blue bunny hoodies :).
i have polo shirts for boys in tennis raquets, gators and crabs
i have a bunch more shirts .... will have to snap some pics.

i do have more in the XS sizes than the bigger sizes
Thanks elaina I can't wait to see pictures he's only 13 weeks I will check vets records tomorrow n let u know the clothes sound gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Go with Aunty Elaine! Sonny looks great in the Canine Styles and Ruff Ruff Couture. Very well made and it looks great on it! Best price around too. I did order him and BG DogIt rain coats from Amazon and I am very impressed with them and they were 60% off. Will post photos tomorrow of Sonny in the things we just got.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Yip, yip we need more boys stuff in the market place Aunty E. I've got my maybe XXS or XS at best and S to look for if you're going to be shutting shop :(
We thought Sonny would be a small like BG since they have almost the exact same measurements but the Medium RRC fit Sonny perfectly as he does not like anything too tight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.